old heads, come in. children stay out

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
@Ferrari I feel you man. Im 18 and I already feel like Im expired. It must be worse for you since your older. Its 1 foot in the grave for you

Nafiso Qalanjo

So we’re playing that game huh?
View attachment 168129
YES
bernie-meme-1611177056.jpg

Nafiso Qalanjo

You’re speaking to the Kamala Harris, Vice President of the United States. Shouldn’t you be writing up your will or rolling in your grave, Bernie??
View attachment 168131
Gurl your just jealous I stole the spot light from you in the inauguration day. Its not my fault I still got more class than you even if Im dressed musty
Bernie-I-Am-Once-Again-Asking-For-Your-Support (1).jpg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
it’s crazy how fast life goes. β€˜07s will be high schoolers soon wtf. Sooner or later your own kids will be in highschool.

Kids born in the β€˜20s will be grown. by then forget adeer some of you will be called awoowe :pachah1:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I think of them as our future leaders, that is why it’s important we set a good example for them. You have teenagers who visit the politics section and they are too young to understand the complex nature of qabiil politics, so they could be easily influenced. We as the old heads have the responsibility of making sure they are better than our generation and so on. I have great hope for these brilliant youngsters :)

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
I don't see u as old only if u are over 60 u are old look at lebron he is 36 looks way younger

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Your basing this on what exactly ?
Search it up on Google, the internet is free. Plus many professional athletes seem to hit a peak there...

Steph Curry best season was when he was 28 for example Steve Nash, 30

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I am more shocked at the 30 and 40 year olds on here, especially when they are unmarried. They remind me of the cool Somali guy who was our coach and who bought us sweets after we played football. Everyone can relate to this story. He was nice to the young children but you realize years later, he was miserable or had life problems and then he vanishes one day and you never see him again.

Trending

Latest posts