Old head left the West to marry a 14-year-old, throws a massive wedding with most famous singers

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make a nice match. She wants his money and he wants her youth and beauty.

The lyrics of the song fits nicely with the wedding. Si fiican buu u helay mid u hawl gasho :obama:
It could be an forced marriage by her family.my guess is that she was told to choose between duco and habaar

If she's old enough to count then she's old enough to mount

1484521289849.jpg

This is very low! Nothing more than trumped up sexual slavery dressed up as culture.

If you went to a homeless shelter, married a vulnerable person who desperately needs aide and confined them to a life of unwanted sexual advances and a loveless marriage. Any right thinking person would deem this deeply immoral, so why is it ok to marry someone from a third world country under the guise that it’s love. She doesn’t love you, she’s in a desperate position and you’re taking advantage. Sick.

This is very low! Nothing more than trumped up sexual slavery dressed up as culture.

If you went to a homeless shelter, married a vulnerable person who desperately needs aide and confined them to a life of unwanted sexual advances and a loveless marriage. Any right thinking person would deem this deeply immoral, so why is it ok to marry someone from a third world country under the guise that it’s love. She doesn’t love you, she’s in a desperate position and you’re taking advantage. Sick.

What about if she really does love the man?

Is that impossible?

many also said she's of age.

What about if she really does love the man?

Is that impossible?

many also said she's of age.

Yeah young female falls in love with a man who is her grandfathers age. I’m sure they have a lot to talk about since one of them was wearing diapers recently and one of them is wearing them now. Do you really believe this is a love marriage or are you playing devils advocate?

Yeah young female falls in love with a man who is her grandfathers age. I’m sure they have a lot to talk about since one of them was wearing diapers recently and one of them is wearing them now. Do you really believe this is a love marriage or are you playing devils advocate?

what if he has sauce?

not playin devil's advocate.

Just sayin that girls have loved and will love older guys, even though it's less likely.

You can't deny our older brothers their chance at love just because they're at a time in life that we will all inevitably reach.

If these older men have game, why don’t the young girls in their adopted countries flock to them. Why is it a poor peniless xalimo who ends up tied to them?

I think we give these men a pass because they’re Somali. We are always willing to put the wants of Somali men over the needs of our girls.

If these older men have game, why don’t the young girls in their adopted countries flock to them. Why is it a poor peniless xalimo who ends up tied to them?

I think we give these men a pass because they’re Somali. We are always willing to put the wants of Somali men over the needs of our girls.

Some old men marry women in their adopted countries, but random ppl still be hating.

smh, it's already so hard for many to find love. And then we have to worry about what others think about that love.

:ivers:

cute couple
Cute couple kulaha xaa
what if he has sauce?

not playin devil's advocate.

Just sayin that girls have loved and will love older guys, even though it's less likely.

You can't deny our older brothers their chance at love just because they're at a time in life that we will all inevitably reach.
Maybe if he was like a 10 years older but not he is same age as their grandpa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts