Old head left the West to marry a 14-year-old, throws a massive wedding with most famous singers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men like him disgust me. I bet he stole xagabad from his poor wife then decided to make this lavish wedding? Waxuushku folxumo badanaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Men like him disgust me. I bet he stole xagabad from his poor wife then decided to make this lavish wedding? Waxuushku folxumo badanaa.

I'm deliberately disgusted by you for being brainwashed by Western ideology. Where's your rage when the Nigerian named Idris got married to a Somali girl that he is 25 years older than her. The man was 25 when she was born. I'm not gonna allow you to cherry pick on this matter. You either are appalled by both cases or you be quiet ma'am ! :camby::browtf:

They make a nice match. She wants his money and he wants her youth and beauty.

The lyrics of the song fits nicely with the wedding. Si fiican buu u helay mid u hawl gasho :obama:

I'm deliberately disgusted by you for being brainwashed by Western ideology. Where's your rage when the Nigerian named Idris got married to a Somali girl that he is 25 years older than her. The man was 25 when she was born. I'm not gonna allow you to cherry pick on this matter. You either are appalled by both cases or you be quiet ma'am ! :camby::browtf:
What in Gods name are you on about? Did you take your meds this morning? Idris Elba did what? Why is that any of my concern? I really do not care what that xalimo does with her body. I said what i said. Like it or lump it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Weddings like this are normal back home

Btw I saw on youtube this 80 yr old marry this 60 yr old woman and people were shocked wondering if he couldnt find a Young bride and he told them theres nothing I have in common with an 18 year old and we wouldnt understand each other

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They make a nice match. She wants his money and he wants her youth and beauty.

The lyrics of the song fits nicely with the wedding. Si fiican buu u helay mid u hawl gasho :obama:

I salute you adeer ! :salute::salute:

She's doing this the same way Idris' temporary use is doing it

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What in Gods name are you on about? Did you take your meds this morning? Idris Elba did what? Why is that any of my concern? I really do not care what that xalimo does with her body. I said what i said. Like it or lump it.

In the same argument of yours why do you care what this girl is doing to her body.

Who needs meds between the 2 of us ?

Your argument fell face flat with your argument

In the same argument of yours why do you care what this girl is doing to her body.

Who needs meds between the 2 of us ?

Your argument fell face flat with your argument
So you'd allow grown man to marry 14 years old child? Now who's needs their meds? Awoowe you are sick sick man. Before you harm yourself and others i suggest you seek help. You have psychological issues.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you'd allow grown man to marry 14 years old child? Now who's needs their meds? Awoowe you are sick sick man. Before you harm yourself and others i suggest you seek help. You have psychological issues.

First of all none of us know her age and I use that number to embellish my thread topic. Therefore she could be 18 for all we know.

That said, you need to return to your culture and logic stop imitating another men's culture. @DesertStorm

Last edited:
IMG_1408.GIF
First of all none of us know her age and I use that number to embellish my thread topic
First of all none of us know her age and I use that number to embellish my thread topic

Money talks...

:mybusiness:

The man is probably taajir.

Niggas don't know but some of these old heads got sauce.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
14? In what world?

14 is a number I picked to lure you neefs in here.

Listen! Please insert some logic into the lady above us for worshipping a cadaan men's concept of morality when they are abt to legalize incest.

How is it ok for Idris, the Nigerian scammer, to be fornicating with a national treasure who he can be her grandpa but it's " disgusting " when a Somali uncle marries the proper way, the xalaal way like our forefathers, he is condemned.

maybe he married a young one cause here in the West his wife went old on him after only giving birth to 3 kids and now he has the chance to have 8 more.

I congratulate him! It's something to emulate :gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
14 is a number I picked to lure you neefs in here.

Listen! Please insert some logic into the lady above us for worshipping a cadaan men's concept of morality when they are abt to legalize incest.

How is it ok for Idris, the Nigerian scammer, to be fornicating with a national treasure who he can be her grandpa but it's " disgusting " when a Somali uncle marries the proper way, the xalaal way like our forefathers, he is condemned.

maybe he married a young one cause here in the West his wife went old on him after only giving birth to 3 kids and now he has the chance to have 8 more.

I congratulate him! It's something to emulate :gaasdrink:
Don't compare zaddy Idris to this old hag of a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending