Old farah steals phone while pretending to be deaf caught on camera

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This shit had me:pachah1: :drakelaugh:

I was waiting for the guy to discover the phone is missing. Totally clueless as the Harrif was strolling away with his phone. smh

And observing the footage i noticed how somalis are wearing slippers and sandals. They look like they are in the west but with an african home touch of heaven.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaahi The Somali man is an interesting creature. Tall, lean, delicate, love crossing their legs. Really charm & nobleness inbred within. The thievery is unfortunate, but well suited, he still holds some sort of undefined dignity. The Way he sits, the way he talks with Italian style hand gesticulations, sizing up his victim, knowing his victim is like @Dawo said peripherally retard. The Somali man was not meant for slavery nor hardship, because the power brain is just too busy compensating that bodily feebleness. The tuug strolls away in his decrepit begger clothes, and his worn out slippers, fully anticipating his victim will not find out until, say when the odeey needs the phone which is hours later. I am not sure whether to congratulate the Somali man or just be sad for him. or buy him an Cadeey for his birthday?

loooooooooooool

Last edited:
Walaahi The Somali man is an interesting creature. Tall, lean, delicate, love crossing their legs. Really charm & nobleness inbred within. The thievery is unfortunately but well suited, he still holds some sort of undefined dignity. The Way he sits, the way he talks with Italian style hand gesticulations, sizing up his victim, knowing his victim is like @Dawo said peripherally retard. The Somali man was not meant for slavery nor hardship, because the brain is just too busy compensating that bodily feebleness. The tuug strolls away in his decrepit begger clothes, and his worn out slippers, fully anticipating his victim will not find out until, say when the odeey needs the phone which is hours later. I am not sure whether to congratulate the Somali man or just be sad for him.

loooooooooooool

Somaha basra the guy is retarded minutes before his phone gets stolen the footage shows him moving it around with his left hand so he is aware the phone is by his left-hand side.

:faysalwtf:

Or maybe it wasn't his phone and its the companies and he doesn't care if they lose an asset.

:browtf:

Trending

Latest posts