Old Car Vs New Car, what is your preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I ride the trains and buses for work as well. But there is some prestige that comes with owning a decent car. The freedom to fire up the engine and go places and get there in time of your own choosing saxib is unmatched. Plus when there is an emergency, on weekends, and road trips, you need a car ready in the driveway.

Let us not forget if you are a young man, you would be losing out to guys who own cars who can show up for a date.

Guess how many silly somali women would look at your way if they know you don't own a jack shit of a car? Dude, they wouldn't even talk to a guy who owns certain models they consider outdated. It is brutal world out there.

Of course, am not talking about myself when it comes to these social opportunities. Just stating some ugly facts for the unemployed and guys who don't own a car.
Can’t you just rent a car if you wanna go on weekend trip to the countryside? We do that here all the time, no one wants to put that much mileage on their car. Anyways I guess if you are from Europe car means something, here in the states everyone drives a car, you will see old Somali ladies with permits driving brand new 2019 cars lol it’s not as luxurious as it is for you guys I suppose.

Give me a train/bus any day over a car, I hate driving. Traffic takes an hour of my day every day. Plus you have to pay for gas, insurance, and maintenance. Don’t even get me started on parking and digging your car out of the snow if you live in winter wonderland like I do

Can’t you just rent a car if you wanna go on weekend trip to the countryside? We do that here all the time, no one wants to put that much mileage on their car. Anyways I guess if you are from Europe car means something, here in the states everyone drives a car, you will see old Somali ladies with permits driving brand new 2019 cars lol it’s not as luxurious as it is for you guys I suppose.

Give me a train/bus any day over a car, I hate driving. Traffic takes an hour of my day every day. Plus you have to pay for gas, insurance, and maintenance. Don’t even get me started on parking and digging your car out of the snow if you live in winter wonderland like I do

I am right there with you in the neighborhood buddy. I am not a Euro Trash LOL(my apologies to the gentlemen). But you sound grumpy.

Waa kaa dhamaatay. You must have mileage on yourself for all the troubles you listed, so i understand your predicament cuz.

NotMyL

VIP
I am right there with you in the neighborhood buddy. I am not a Euro Trash LOL(my apologies to the gentlemen). But you sound grumpy.

Waa kaa dhamaatay. You must have mileage on yourself for all the troubles you listed, so i understand your predicament cuz.
Isku xishow you can’t tell a woman she has mileage
upload_2019-4-11_13-34-42.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why do you even need a car? If I lived in Europe I wouldn’t bother with one, you guys have the best public transportation, if only we had something even close to that I would throw away my car. Imagine being able to read in the train/bus on your way to work :banderas:

Because public transportation is undignified:susp:

NotMyL

VIP
Because public transportation is undignified:susp:
You’re sounding very fobbish with your I’m better than public transportation attitude.

Btw the public transportation in Japan puts your 1996 Toyota Camry to shame.

upload_2019-4-11_13-48-23.jpeg

btw Yaquub, I heard getting a driver's license can be difficult in Europe. And an expensive proposition. About 3k?

Here , the training is done free through relatives who own a car, or you pay driving schools about $100 an hour. they even have Somali owned driving schools where you can call and speak to them Qaxooti style and set up an appointment. Their driving schools are rated with four stars by reviewers on Google surprisingly.

After you are ready and think you can pass the test, you call the DMV(state owned driver's licensing agency) and set an appointment. You must get a score of 70 minimum. 69 points is a fail. Most of the time people fail the first time and pass the second.

With all that training and passing down, you pay $20 for the ID/License. Technically, you can say a driver's license in the US costs $20.
Nope. You don't even need lessons in the uk. Just get insurance with your parents and drive their car around and learn in one week. Then pay £70 for the test and pass.

loool at the hidden message in for this topic.
by old car he means a non-virgin woman who's been with multiple dudes, hence high mileage.
new car he means a young fresh virgin chic who has never been touched.

new car for me

You’re sounding very fobbish with your I’m better than public transportation attitude.

Btw the public transportation in Japan puts your 1996 Toyota Camry to shame.

View attachment 70735

The janatorial work on these trains are synchornized like a clockwork and robotic style so the trains don't miss their next stop by a minute. When the train pulls into a station and doors slide open, the cleaning crew has less than a minute to get in and vacuum under the seats, collect garbage though not much might be there and get out to let passegners in. I saw the seats rotate and didn't undersatand why. I assumed the train was at its last stop because were at the airport. We took an hour train ride to our destination. And breifly crossed over the sea since the Airport we landed in from the US was on a man made Island. Good sight seeing trip though we went there for work training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending