Old cadaan man tells Xalimo to shut up

Don’t be like me @Idrus :wow: The pussy life is NOT a life period. @Javelin I assume you’ve been in your fair share of scraps. 🤔
During lockdown in Ramadan some random guy was harassing a niqabi at night so me and my mates set him straight. That was the last time I was in a situation similar to this one. The issue is its not even about scraping most of these guys harass women because there fuuleys. If you just make the attempt to approach them they will start pissing themselves. I'm not even a big guy it's just that most of these guys that try to take out there aggression against women are cowards and they would never dream of acting that way with another guy.

@Idrus by the way I was pulling your leg not much you can do on a full bus especially when your on the other end of the bus unless it gets violent and even then people closer would have stepped in long before you could even get to the area.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
@Idrus by the way I was pulling your leg not much you can do on a full bus especially when your on the other end of the bus unless it gets violent and even then people closer would have stepped in long before you could even get to the area.
It's cool bro :salute:

The lonely older folks have this obsession of attacking minorities. And if you ignore them, they keep doing it. So challenging them is what brings them back to reality. Kudos to that Somali woman who stood up for herself. That skunk won't try on anyone else.

Trending