Old cadaan man tells Xalimo to shut up

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
So I was on this bus today and this middle aged somali woman got on in looking like she just came back from work and did her quick shopping at tescos.
The next stop some old cadaan guy come on and the only seat left is the one next to the Xalimo and so the elderly white dude heistates but slowly sits down whilst constantly giving the Somali woman dirty looks.
She asked him what's wrong and the white guy told her to Shut her mouth and be quite but somali woman told him to watch his mouth and they both went silent and sat next to each other.
After the guy comes off the middle aged somali woman became more relaxed on her seat so I can tell that she was very tense during the whole 30 minute ride.

Whilst the whole thing happend I couldn't help but think that this middle aged hard working Xalimo has to deal with this crap but wouldn't have to see this type of disrespect if she was able to work in somalia.

Yaraye

VIP
After he said to shut up, she should have told his rude old ass "Be careful old man. You are already one foot into the grave." :shaq:

Khaemwaset

VIP
The moment he looked in her direction, she should have put her shopping bags on the seat next to her :gaasdrink:
The fact is that she originally had her shopping bags on the seat but took them onto her lap to make space for the old c*nt

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
how are you going to be our future dictator idrishow if you didn't even defend a single xalimonoid from a fat old cadaan? My vote will be cast to @Somali Ugaas for now on
Another endorsement. I was thinking the same thing, for the sake of unity I choose not to speak out about it. @Idrus I am truly ashamed of such behavior. The council has decided to demote you to deputy dictator.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Another endorsement. I was thinking the same thing, for the sake of unity I choose not to speak out about it. @Idrus I am truly ashamed of such behavior. The council has decided to demote you to deputy dictator.
how are you going to be our future dictator idrishow if you didn't even defend a single xalimonoid from a fat old cadaan? My vote will be cast to @Somali Ugaas for now on
I was on the other side of a full bus.
I didn't wanna go across and smack his shiny bald spot when it seems like no one heard the altercation.

I will solve the issue next time I see it :jcoleno:

And you just sat there watching?

As a fellow Somali and as a man you should have told off the old prick. How would you like someone talking to your hooyo like that?

Somalis now are different fr. No sense of community

200 (2).gif

So you were on the bus and decided to pipe up after the old guy left? drakewtf.png
What a fuuley you want to run a country but your scared of some old man harassing our people and your the kind of guy getting angry when halimos marry out but you can't even defend them when there being put down. ๐Ÿ’€

There is a hadith of the prophet were it says a man's bravery is tested at the times of action not when they flap there mouths about how strong and courageous they are but when it's time to act and you failed.

Plus you basically just posted your L on here you should have kept it to yourself 231-4b7d617054bb.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
And you just sat there watching?

As a fellow Somali and as a man you should have told off the old prick. How would you like someone talking to your hooyo like that?

Somalis now are different fr. No sense of community
I honestly don't know why I didn't do anything but it seems I was a bit intimidated as a 17yr lad getting involved in a argument between 2 middle aged/old people

Khaemwaset

VIP
your the kind of guy getting angry when halimos marry out
I don't get angry when I see halimos dating out walaal.
What makes you think I behave that way

So I was on this bus today and this middle aged somali woman got on in looking like she just came back from work and did her quick shopping at tescos.
The next stop some old cadaan guy come on and the only seat left is the one next to the Xalimo and so the elderly white dude heistates but slowly sits down whilst constantly giving the Somali woman dirty looks.
She asked him what's wrong and the white guy told her to Shut her mouth and be quite but somali woman told him to watch his mouth and they both went silent and sat next to each other.
After the guy comes off the middle aged somali woman became more relaxed on her seat so I can tell that she was very tense during the whole 30 minute ride.

Whilst the whole thing happend I couldn't help but think that this middle aged hard working Xalimo has to deal with this crap but wouldn't have to see this type of disrespect if she was able to work in somalia.
You shouldโ€™ve stepped in like: Dont talk to my auntie like that :birdman:
Then literally stand next to him and talk over his head to the habaryaar just to provoke the punk ass b1tch to do something :birdman:

I honestly don't know why I didn't do anything but it seems I was a bit intimidated as a 17yr lad getting involved in a argument between 2 middle aged/old people
Hamdullilah at least youโ€™re cognizant of it. Now get in a boxing gym saxiib, itโ€™ll do you wonders.

View attachment 263034
So you were on the bus and decided to pipe up after the old guy left? View attachment 263031
What a fuuley you want to run a country but your scared of some old man harassing our people and your the kind of guy getting angry when halimos marry out but you can't even defend them when there being put down. ๐Ÿ’€

There is a hadith of the prophet were it says a man's bravery is tested at the times of action not when they flap there mouths about how strong and courageous they are but when it's time to act and you failed.

Plus you basically just posted your L on here you should have kept it to yourself View attachment 263033
Donโ€™t be like me @Idrus :wow: The pussy life is NOT a life period. @Javelin I assume youโ€™ve been in your fair share of scraps. ๐Ÿค”

You were smart to not get involved. It didnโ€™t warrant any of that. It didnโ€™t need to escalate to another level.

If you were in mareykan. I would say be careful so you donโ€™t get shot but I donโ€™t think you have that issue where you are.