Old Adeer gave me an insight about Somalia on the train

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I had no choice as i was only 4 years old.

Basically infighting between her and my dad which lead to the government taking me away

i honestly speaking im better off as i turned out to be a better human being but also a succesful in life as a lawyer to be

At such a young age subxanallaah. They should’ve been the grown ups, but fkd it up by infighting :jcoleno: I hope they repented.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Your Somali parents would've most likely raised you with haram money by ripping off taxpayers to finance their lazynimo lifestyle and isolate you from western society. They would've also taught you about Somali clan affiliations and tribalism.

Why would you talk smack about Somali parents :westbrookwtf:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Basically infighting between her and my dad which lead to the government taking me away
Why didn’t your father just divorce her rather than lose his child? Did he have other kids with her? Don’t want to see your father again? I’m assuming your real mom passed away since you were being raised by a stepmom else she would have gotten custody no?

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Your Somali parents would've most likely raised you with haram money by ripping off taxpayers to finance their lazynimo lifestyle and isolate you from western society. They would've also taught you about Somali clan affiliations and tribalism.
Nice stereotypes.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lol i missed it.

But currently No as i find most too ratchet and loud for me or very religious and segregated. In the future though you never know.

Just know that you can't get away from your hawiye madoowness cause even with a biracial child your child will be half madoow:camby:

Just know that you can't get away from your hawiye madoowness cause even with a biracial child your child will be half madoow:camby:
Dude you hilarious character where did that came from? Infact i don’t know my clan and am not bothered, might ask my dad next Time though if you that much interested

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
As for whether it's true or not, NO. This can be seen in how we're progressing as a nation. We're moving forward. Colonised by ethiopia? We threw them out 2006 when they invaded.

Lita inte på den gamla somaliska mannen i tunnelbanan, han har problem med psyket. Speciellt den där gubben från Sätra.

Like colonisation worked for any country :rolleyes:. I seriously can't believe how weak some of our ppl are, i guess i'll blame it on poverty and lack of education. Me and the Smart niggas are gonna turn the situation around back home inshallah and these same AA like beggers with low self esteem will beg us like they beg Ajnabis today.

:gucciwhat::kodaksmiley::camby:

Colonisation is a great idea, but we need a brutal one, it will create a genuine unity among Somalis and the struggle for self-determination as a single entity.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so i was coming back from visiting my foster mom and on the way back home I was sitting next to this old Somali uncle who said he came to Sweden in 1986.

I was speaking on the phone and once i finished he asked something in Somali but only understood half of it, so I responded in Swedish and he asked me why I don’t speak somali, then i told him my story but he was very fluent in swedish so we got along.

I was interested in somali politics, so i asked him ” What is the mess in Somalia? He gave me a very interesting answer that i never expected. He said the somalis want to be re-colonized but they don’t agree on who should colonize them. Some want Ethiopia or Arabs, others want the Turks and others want the west hence the infighting.

Is this true?

So cute. A kid who grew up in Sweden and writes good English. that should be the story of this thread! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending