Old Adeer gave me an insight about Somalia on the train

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i was coming back from visiting my foster mom and on the way back home I was sitting next to this old Somali uncle who said he came to Sweden in 1986.

I was speaking on the phone and once i finished he asked something in Somali but only understood half of it, so I responded in Swedish and he asked me why I don’t speak somali, then i told him my story but he was very fluent in swedish so we got along.

I was interested in somali politics, so i asked him ” What is the mess in Somalia? He gave me a very interesting answer that i never expected. He said the somalis want to be re-colonized but they don’t agree on who should colonize them. Some want Ethiopia or Arabs, others want the Turks and others want the west hence the infighting.

Is this true?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
so i was coming back from visiting my foster mom and on the way back home I was sitting next to this old Somali uncle who said he came to Sweden in 1986.

I was speaking on the phone and once i finished he asked something in Somali but only understood half of it, so I responded in Swedish and he asked me why I don’t speak somali, then i told him my story but he was very fluent in swedish so we got along.

I was interested in somali politics, so i asked him ” What is the mess in Somalia? He gave me a very interesting answer that i never expected. He said the somalis want to be reconolized but they don’t agree on who should colonize them. Some want Ethiopia or Arabs, others want the Turks and others want the west hence the infighting.

Is this true?

Dude ! Are you raised by cadaans? :ooh::ooh:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri

I was interested in somali politics, so i asked him ” What is the mess in Somalia? He gave me a very interesting answer that i never expected. He said the somalis want to be reconolized but they don’t agree on who should colonize them. Some want Ethiopia or Arabs, others want the Turks and others want the west hence the infighting.

Is this true?

Is this true?
riktigt så är det inte

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@ElitistSomali have they taught you abt tolerance ? Tolerance towards having sex with animals? I mean they have no moral compass. It's all abt the freedom of the individual to follow his corrupt desires :gucciwhat::camby::camby:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
What happen to your real parents? Were you taken away from them by the government?

@ElitistSomali have they taught you abt tolerance ? Tolerance towards having sex with animals? I mean they have no moral compass. It's all abt the freedom of the individual to follow his corrupt desires :gucciwhat::camby::camby:
Well same can be said about the muslim moral compass, about having sex with children by engaging them in a shady marriage?

But i dont have to agree with the moral compass of the west or the East

And then they turned you into a gaal? Should’ve stayed with the evil stepmom
I had no choice as i was only 4 years old.
Wow this sounds so vile... can you tell us more about it? Only if you want to.
Basically infighting between her and my dad which lead to the government taking me away
You're better off being raised by cadaan anyway. Have you considered to reunite with your biological mother or father ?
i honestly speaking im better off as i turned out to be a better human being but also a succesful in life as a lawyer to be

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@ElitistSomali do you love your adopted parents ?

Have you felt different growing up with them?

Have they bothered to let you know that you are a geeljire?

Are you interested of ending up with a Xaliimo?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
i honestly speaking im better off as i turned out to be a better human being but also a succesful in life as a lawyer to be
Your Somali parents would've most likely raised you with haram money by ripping off taxpayers to finance their lazynimo lifestyle and isolate you from western society. They would've also taught you about Somali clan affiliations and tribalism.

@ElitistSomali do you love your adopted parents ?

Have you felt different growing up with them?

Have they bothered to let you know that you are a geeljire?

Are you interested of ending up with a Xaliimo?
I would not exchange them for anything else, never felt any different and yes at 14 they tell me how i ended up with them and even showed me pics of my dad

Status
Not open for further replies.