OK. PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS OFFICIALLY... LOST IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Trump just said on Natl TV that new unemployment number drop is good for African Americans. I hope George Floyd is looking down & happy.

What? How will a dead man killed be happy about unemployment numbers & statistics???

Is Trump mentally unstable & has not been diagnosed? Walaahi he can't be normal.

:( Unfortunately, that is why i LOVE him too. :(

"“Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing happening for our country. It’s a great day for him, a great day for everybody. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality." "

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Trump just said on Natl TV that new unemployment number drop is good for African Americans. I hope George Floyd is looking down & happy.

What? How will a dead man killed be happy about unemployment numbers & statistics???

Is Trump mentally unstable & has not been diagnosed? Walaahi he can't be normal.

:( Unfortunately, that is why i LOVE him too. :(

"“Hopefully, George is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing happening for our country. It’s a great day for him, a great day for everybody. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality." "

He is a troll unrivaled and of no equal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He is a troll of no equal

This is more than a Troll walaalo. It is as if he lost touch with reality & resides in his own bubble empty head. Or world. Where the rules are - i am the king & everybody else is a peasant.

A nice world by the way. Am gazing in the sky & day dreaming

Last edited:
1591377247580.jpeg

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Lol there was also a reporter who asked how the rate of unemployment among black Americans can be considered a victory and he replied with "You are really something."

He's completely nuts, kulaha he is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country'

:farmajoyaab:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol there was also a reporter who asked how the rate of unemployment among black Americans can be considered a victory and he replied with "You are really something."

He's completely nuts, kulaha he is looking down right now and saying, 'This is a great thing that's happening for our country'

:farmajoyaab:

It is really flabbergast walaahi ...it seems the rudest thing he finds is if someone asks him questions that breaks his warped reality, forcing him to snap out of his own deformed reality into the real reality & he will make a baby tantrum like Why why why why u make me think???. why u gotta be so rude & bust my bubble??? why can't u leave me be???? iinyoow iinyoow inyoow...... mommyyyyyyyy

Last edited:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
It is really flabbergast walaahi ...it seems the rudest thing he finds is if someone asks him questions that breaks his warped reality, forcing him to snap out of his own deformed reality into the real reality & he will make a baby tantrum like Why why why why u make me think???. why u gotta be so rude & bust my bubble??? why can't u leave me be???? iinyoow iinyoow inyoow...... mommyyyyyyyy
Perhaps the stress has gotten to him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Perhaps the stress has gotten to him

I do not think Trump experiences stress. HOW can u experience stress if u never get stressed? The biggest problem to make u stressed, he will deny it & say everything is magnificent. :) While his futoo is on fire from sitting on a burning stove, albeit posh fancy gold one.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I do not think Trump experiences stress. HOW can u experience stress if u never get stressed? The biggest problem to make u stressed, he will deny it & say everything is magnificent. :) While his futoo is on fire from sitting on a burning stove, albeit posh fancy gold one.
Im sure being an ingrain of his caliber must be demanding and stressful

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im sure being an ingrain of his caliber must be demanding and stressful

I refuse that. Trump has never experienced stress. The closest stress he experienced is when he join the white house. I remember he didn't call his wife Melania, but his daughter to travel with him abroad. That is the closest time i observed he was stressed.

When asked, get a dog like many presidents before u---he said.. are u talking to me?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I refuse that. Trump has never experienced stress. The closest stress he experienced is when he join the white house. I remember he didn't call his wife Melania, but his daughter to travel with him abroad. That is the closest time i observed he was stressed.

When asked, get a dog like many presidents before u---he said.. are u talking to me?
Choosing between weather you or scooby on who's gona be the doog in the house is very stressfull and walking into a bulidning that is as white as the white hose must have taken a tool on his eyes and his poor legs must be in suffering due how much he is forced to walk

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Choosing between weather you or scooby on who's gona be the doog in the house is very stressfull and walking into a bulidning that is as white as the white hose must have taken a tool on his eyes and his poor legs must be in suffering due how much he is forced to walk

I see. U hate trump and are making fun of him.

Stop nayaaa

1591379312598.png

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Trump is THE master of trolling.
That church photo op with the Bible in hand was even crazier.

Trending