Oil Companies fight it over for Galmudug oil blocks

oil.jpg

Blocks 1,2,3,4. 5 and 6 are all in Galmudug HG. Oil exploration companies have discovered a bonanza - billions of barrels in six blocks. Block 2 alone has 60 Billion barrels. Shell is claiming legal rights and has threatened PetroQuest Africa about these blocks. But there is no government in Somalia and what they signed in 1988 is worthless and only Galmudug has authority here.

PetroQuest Africa has offered to buy these blocks from Shell but it has refused.

These findings alone will make Galmudug more important and attractive for investment. Galmudug is now very strategic, more important than any other region of Somalia.

Last edited:
40 billion dollars will be invested. Inshallah first oil will come out in 12 years. 3 million Somalis will get jobs because of this. Of-course HG will get the top jobs as the oil is ours and Galmudug.

I might not be alive but my children and tribe will benefit.

The first Hobyo well inshallah will start producing in 2032. Inshallah estimated to generate 70 billion dollars a year.

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We can't we get our shit together and each region compete with who can build the best cities instead of bickering about qabil forever?

Honestly I'm shocked at how much resources we waste while greedy politicians get rich and can retire in the gulf if shit goes south.

There are other ways tribes can compete since we are as a group truly astray from the straight path. We're competing over stupid things instead of humbling ourselves before Allah.
:mjlol: :mindblown:

I hate Somalimo. It is what destroyed Mogadishu and why a nobody like Farmajoo is president of Zooomalia.

Somalia must be confederate. I don't want some Somali Ethiopian having the same rights as me in Galmudug. Ethiopia has taken all their oil. Likewise Somaliland has claimed all its oil for itself. I won't get a penny of it and I don't expect too.

Nor do i want someone from Garoowe speaking to shell about Galmudug oil deals. The ministry of oil is packed with just Farmajoo's family and other token Daroods from Pl and Ethiopia. But all the oil found is in Hawiye lands from Mudug to middle Jubba. And the biggest blocks are in Mudug HG land.

In a decade Galmudug will be stronger than today and we will demand that all the oil resources in our land be controlled by only us. All the jobs created must be given to only Galmudug people. Even if they do not have the qualifications. What qualifies them is their tribe. PetroQuest oil recognizes and accepts this but Shell and ExxonMobil do not.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
I hate Somalimo. It is what destroyed Mogadishu and why a nobody like Farmajoo is president of Zooomalia.

Somalia must be confederate. I don't want some Somali Ethiopian having the same rights as me in Galmudug. Ethiopia has taken all their oil. Likewise Somaliland has claimed all its oil for itself. I won't get a penny of it and I don't expect too.

Nor do i want someone from Garoowe speaking to shell about Galmudug oil deals. The ministry of oil is packed with just Farmajoo's family and other token Daroods from Pl and Ethiopia. But all the oil found is in Hawiye lands from Mudug to middle Jubba. And the biggest blocks are in Mudug HG land.

In a decade Galmudug will be stronger than today and we will demand that all the oil resources in our land be controlled by only us. All the jobs created must be given to only Galmudug people. Even if they do not have the qualifications. What qualifies them is their tribe. PetroQuest oil recognizes and accepts this but Shell and ExxonMobil do not.

Wallahi you are the biggest troll on this forum

:mjlaugh: