Oh shite, Habashas schooling Landers

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Don't worry, Somalilanders are honorary Oromos.
Being an Oromo on X: Ethiopianism is the Nazi. Abiy is the Hitler.  https://t.co/rLLZzjgI5o / X

" youre not gonna be good for me if youre not gonna be good for your own cousins" and " I dont trust you"

Inaa lilaahi wa ina ilahy raajicuun. Qodxahay ku jiidey iska dhaaf meel kalee.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
These are the people these landers support and although I see amharas as an enemy to my people she told those somali "landers" the cold hard truth and I am getting second hand embarrasment, It feels like those moments where you see that your girl left you but she is now wh*ring out with other guys and she tries to lap dance on some dude and the guy pushes her off and rejecting her advances and your just watching thats the type of embarrasment I feel when I see these naive and delusional landers try stunts like this.

Last edited:
These are the people these landers support and although I see amharas as an enemy to my people she told those somali "landers" the cold hard truth and I am getting second hand embarrasment, It feels like those moments where you see that your girl left you but she is now wh*ring out with other guys and she tries to lap dance on some dude and the guy pushes her off and rejecting her advances and your just watching thats the type of embarrasment I feel when I see these naive and delusional landers try stunts like this.
damn bro this was very descriptive who hurt you