OH NO - HSM Trying To Re-Seed Dis-Unity in SSC

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tropical Breeze they don't want to tanasul for darod to lead them like hoto did for tutsi paul kagame, today hoto enjoying good life. Ma raban inay tanasulan, mana raban inay taliyan except for xaan cuna, then u wonder why ppl are frustrated with these fkn apes from congo

@Tropical Breeze we did nothing but positivity for them since 1930 when the first darod entered their two neighborhood town which abgaal side was huts only, till the last darod left in 91 after it was turned into the pearl of east africa. I refuse to apologize for our ppl doing nothing but positivity. While all they ever contributed to us is to spread their dysfunction and sow conflict since 91 till now.

Wax runta uu sheego ma jiro cuz ppl are trying to justify these apes and make excuses for them. Since 91 till today no darod has waged a single offensive war on any irir clan, it's always the other way around.
Your injured are flying to Xamar for treatment, 30 years of nabad and still behind us. You claim to have done dor us, what you have not been able to do for yourself. Afkaad ka nooshahay, and stop coping with hard love, it is pure cuqdad. Kkkkk I've been told you fantasise selling our organs on black market...the passion you feel is not love, waa hatred.:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Address the news, your shameless oday dhaqameed is one day insulting us while the next day begging us.
They don't represent me , now tell me why are you burning your villages apegaal boy .

And damn right ardul Somal is my land , I'm the stable part of Somalia where we don't burn each other for sport

They don't represent me , now tell me why are you burning your villages apegaal boy .

And damn right ardul Somal is my land , I'm the stable part of Somalia where we don't burn each other for sport
I'm quite sure that land you are showing is part of SSC, that the council claims to represent. And why are you addressing me if this doesn't concern you?

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I'm quite sure that land you are showing is part of SSC, that the council claims to represent. And why are you addressing me if this doesn't concern you?
I'm not at liberty to talk about SSC politics but I'm at liberty to check a negro who's burning his tuulos.

Now how can AS pit your people 1 v 1

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Wasakhgeli negro don't quote me if you don't have anything substantial to say. Stay out of our affairs or I will be in yours.
Who's the langaab marka you copied my name and abtirisi word for word jeef by jeef yaa apegaal like i said, you're nothing you leech onto Somalia's name and your isbaaro will die out when Somalia balkanizes :denzelnigga:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Th

Warsangeli is a native name, your arab shoethief awoowe did cultural appropriation.
I guess they didn't teach you math, you took my name and stole it 😂

Cumar
Warsangeli
Harti

The only wasakh here is you clinging to my ancestors nuts copy gareen 😂

Before doing isbaaro , the apegaal stole names some fatherless behavior

I guess they didn't teach you math, you took my name and stole it 😂

Cumar
Warsangeli
Harti

The only wasakh here is you clinging to my ancestors nuts copy gareen 😂

Before doing isbaaro , the apegaal stole names some fatherless behavior
I trace my ancestry to Samaale. You are some confused wasakhgeli refugee who abandoned his roots. Ina shoethief Warsangeli is a native Somali name. I can not steal what is already mine.

J

Wasakh idinka ah, Ugandans, Kenyans, Amerians dulkaagi taliyaan

Stop claiming my ancestors nuts wecelow😂
Wasakhaa tahay was, ee you are getting boring and repetitive. It is you who has crazy Garaad turtle Xamargale stories to claim my noble laandheere Warsangeli brothers.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Wasakhaa tahay was, ee you are getting boring and repetitive. It is you who has crazy Garaad turtle Xamargale stories to claim my noble laandheere Warsangeli brothers.

You are the poster child of failed states and by God you still are after Siad Barre, you have nothing to be proud of.

Your messiah Cali Mahdi apologized for poisoning your sea to this day you suffer😂

And now you are desparately arguing after my ancestors names wecel copying 3 of my names 🤣

Son of Isbaaro

You are the poster child of failed state and by God you still are after Siad Barre, you have nothing to be proud of.

Your messiah Cali Mahdi apologized for poisoning your sea to this day you suffer😂

And now you are desparately arguing after my ancestors names wecel copying 3 of my names 🤣

Son of Isbaaro
I see I hit a nerve, so the Garaad turtle Xamargale rubs you the wrong way?
Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
SSC apologised, now PL is accusing us of siding with SL. Hehe I wonder why these Doofaars want us involved so bad? @Bernie Madoff what has changed in dagaalka sokeeye ee Jamhuuriyadda barakeysan?

@DR OSMAN we don't care about East Sool and East Sanaag, have some shame and accountability. Kulahaa we are fighting for midnimada Soomaliya. Are they planning to conquer Hargeysa? Or does midnimada Soomaliya end at ardul Doofaar?
We are still right outside of laska. The longer this war goes on the more it benefits us. People have been calling for use our heavy weapons but the admin is too scared of repercussions from the IC.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I see I hit a nerve, so the Garaad turtle Xamargale rubs you the wrong way?
Futurama Writing GIF by HULU
You didn't and if you did

at least my leader didn't admit to poisoning my waters 20 years later :mjlol:

Yeah all those 90s cousins you got born with a 6th toe

Somalia ha nalaato mutant apegaal

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
"Mostafa Tolba, the head of UNEP, says that last December, unnamed Italian
and Swiss firms which trade in waste signed a deal with Nur Elmy Osman,
who called himself minister of health in the ‘government’ of Ali Mahdi Mohammed,
leader of one of Somalia’s warring factions.

A copy of the contract obtained by New Scientist authorises Acher Partners
of Chapelle-sur-Moudon, in Switzerland, to build and operate a facility
near Mogadishu for dumping or incinerating up to half a million tonnes of
hospital and industrial waste per year for the next 20 years. Acher could
not be contacted for comment."

Behind every $million is a scandal

Trending

Latest posts