OH NO - HSM Trying To Re-Seed Dis-Unity in SSC

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yaa ka danbeeyay Warqadii lagu fashilinayay hadalkii Garaad Jaamac?​

20230720_214650-720x437.jpg

POSTED BY: IDIL NEWS STAFF JULY 21, 2023

Xasan,waxuu uyeeray 10-Xildhibaan oo kasoo jeeda Beesha Harti,waxuuna ka codsaday in ay ka daba hadlaan Garaadka.

Sideed,ayaa ku diiday oo si cad ugu tiri Garaadka kama daba hadlayno,waxaase qaatay soo jeedintii Xasan Bidhaan iyo Timo-cade.

Todobaad,ayaa Garaadka cadaadis lagu hayay ku aadan in uu ka laabto hadalkiisii,balse ugu danbayn,waxuu ku yiri “Qora Warqad,waxii ka yimaada Ceeb iyo kala jabna idinku qaada”.

Timacade iyo Bidhaan,waxay adeegsadeen koox Garaadada ka mid ah oo cadaadiska Garaadka la saartay.

Warqadii maxay dhashay?

Ciidankii safka hore ku jiray oo buuq iyo gadood galay.
Qurba-joogtii oo kala qaybsantay oo waxaa qarka usaaran in uu fashilmo Shirweyne Harti oo Maraykanka ka dhici lahaa.
Khilaafka iyo ishaynta Garaadada oo la ogaaday.

Xalku muxuu yahay?

B.In laga hortago Gadoodka Ciidanka.
T.In laga hortago Niyad jabka Qurba-joogta.
J.In Garaadada isku duubnidooda la xoojiyo.

Difaaca Sool baahida ugu weyn ee ubaahan yahay waa Midnimo.
Jibril Qoobey.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
HSM is backing PL disunity with Aaran Jaan, now he is sowing disunity in SSC to divide garaads which will spill over on the war-front where dhulbahante will turn on dhulbahante, which is exactly the scenario Somaliland seeks, so SL can then resume the divide/rule, pay off garaads and politicians and return the status quo.

Only way Dhulbahante lose is for them to go back to their old disunity. They need to remember it was disunity which caused their current predicament.

Everyone knows SL can't stop or defeat a united dhulbahante. So no wonder efforts have shifted towards breaking them apart. Dhulbahante should fight more fiercely in that front than they do in the actual battlefield as it's the more dangerous one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Only way Dhulbahante lose is for them to go back to their old disunity. They need to remember it was disunity which caused their current predicament.

Everyone knows SL can't stop or defeat a united dhulbahante. So no wonder efforts have shifted towards breaking them apart. Dhulbahante should fight more fiercely in that front than they do in the actual battlefield as it's the more dangerous one.

SSC ppl need to go to Jigjiga again about this new development to sow disunity

bidenkulaha

GalYare

There’s no disagreement between the elders and all the elders were in agreement with release the letter
Ironically it’s MJs who hate HSM who are claiming they were forced by Timacadde etc and there was a split.

I haven’t seen anything from HAG news on this. This letter hasn’t even been covered in the South

SSC apologised, now PL is accusing us of siding with SL. Hehe I wonder why these Doofaars want us involved so bad? @Bernie Madoff what has changed in dagaalka sokeeye ee Jamhuuriyadda barakeysan?

@DR OSMAN we don't care about East Sool and East Sanaag, have some shame and accountability. Kulahaa we are fighting for midnimada Soomaliya. Are they planning to conquer Hargeysa? Or does midnimada Soomaliya end at ardul Doofaar?

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
SSC apologised, now PL is accusing us of siding with SL. Hehe I wonder why these Doofaars want us involved so bad? @Bernie Madoff what has changed in dagaalka sokeeye ee Jamhuuriyadda barakeysan?

@DR OSMAN we don't care about East Sool and East Sanaag, have some shame and accountability. Kulahaa we are fighting for midnimada Soomaliya. Are they planning to conquer Hargeysa? Or does midnimada Soomaliya end at ardul Doofaar?
at least we don't burn our villages and sit guarded by 40 Ugandans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
at least we don't burn my villages and sit guarded by 40 Ugandans

What's worse is what the turks do to them and they say turks are our brothers. He takes their airport money for 30 years, port money, airport hotel money. While they clap lol. The only thing they got is a 'petty glass terminal', thats when u know your a damn APE-GAAL

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
What's worse is what the turks do to them and they say turks are our brothers. He takes their airport money for 30 years, port money, airport hotel money. While they clap lol. The only thing they got is a 'petty glass terminal'
Ugandans, SNA, Gorgor, NISA, US, UK, EU, ATMIS and SNA isbaaro every few miles and villages changing hands between AS and SNA. :mjlol:

90% of failed state stereotypes come from who2us

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tropical Breeze niin gurigisa xagaajin karin waa niinka ugu liito siyasada. What's worse is even their 'marti' the international community live in shipping containers in halane, that's another blow, if your own marti doesn't trust you

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
That's what our ex minister qarjab said. 66000 soldiers Somali and African are in the south, yet they can't control it

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
I can travel 150+ miles from Sanaag to Bari without seeing a single isbaaro except 1 cross border checkpoint.

Meanwhile the apegaal negro fight for isbaaro stops 😂

I can share the carnage in Middle Shabelle but I'm not that petty.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I can travel 150+ miles from Sanaag to Bari without seeing a single isbaaro except 1 cross border checkpoint.

Meanwhile the apegaal negro fight for isbaaro stops 😂

I can share the carnage in Middle Shabelle but I'm not that petty.

Imagine bringing guests to your home and each room is in chaos and violence, xaar iyo kaadi everywhere, no sewage and they camped outside in 'shipping containers' getting their food imported, not wanting to go inside ur house(city). That's how I see halane, even aduunka ayaa ka naxsan this apegaal isma gabtee, if it's darod only waa war kale but this is the WHOLE WORLD

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Imagine bringing guests to your home and each room is in chaos and violence, xaar iyo kaadi everywhere, no sewage and they camped outside in 'shipping containers' getting their food imported, not wanting to go inside ur house(city). That's how I see halane, even aduunka ayaa ka naxsan this apegaal isma gabtee, if it's darod only waa war kale but this is the WHOLE WORLD
30+ years of perpetuous anarchy and counting , its not my fault I'm cozy in the North the face of the failed state comes from the Southern savage:mjlol:

Dadku ma xishoodaan

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tropical Breeze the sad thing is they think our 'cay' is to humiliate them, no our 'cay' is called TOUGH LOVE, the one who is humiliating them waa kuwa idin amaana(dahir alasow) idinkoo sidasi uu taal oo aduunki dhan halane isku tagey dartisa, that's their true enemy, not the one insulting them who want them to get their shit together

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tropical Breeze we did nothing but positivity for them since 1930 when the first darod entered their two neighborhood town which abgaal side was huts only, till the last darod left in 91 after it was turned into the pearl of east africa. I refuse to apologize for our ppl doing nothing but positivity. While all they ever contributed to us is to spread their dysfunction and sow conflict since 91 till now.

Wax runta uu sheego ma jiro cuz ppl are trying to justify these apes and make excuses for them. Since 91 till today no darod has waged a single offensive war on any irir clan, it's always the other way around.

Trending

Latest posts