Oh damn Saudi Arabia isn't finished after all. They arrested an artist rapping about Mecca

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
Hmm... didn't they allow concerts to be held in Saudi Arabia? What's the difference, there were even some filthy songs...

amboli

DIR POWER
My hatred for Arabs is growing every single day.

ERbXbYSWAAAkLK4

Look at this shit :susp:

Got dragged and delete abusive tweet. Old Arabs still view people of darker skin as subhumans, he initially thought she's African foreigner repping Mecca.

Plot twist: Girl is Saudi National.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also i have realized how Arabs are frustrated with Somalis. Because they cannot make fun of us for large noses or african features. We have sharper features than them and the Yahud!

The best they can do is say we starve or poor loooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Xabashi general who conquered parts of Yemen and Saudi Arabia, mentioned in surat al phail (Elephant Suura in Quran) Yaacni he's implying she's the descendant of African gaal who tried to destroy Al Kacba [Mecca]

u see that is a disrespect to the Ethiopians who do not have african large features. Xabaashi have sharper features than the Saudis. It shows they have narrow knowledge of Africans in general. They think all africans look like Ghanians or Togos

@Basra

Non-Africans can barely tell the difference between Somalis and other Africans, unless you are in the minority light-skinned and aquiline featured Somali group.

Most Somalis are maariin to dark with sharp features but a lot of Afro-Arabs look like that also.

Abeer Sinder who is an Afro-Arab who experienced issues with colourism has sharp features and she is of West African roots I think.

amboli

DIR POWER
u see that is a disrespect to the Ethiopians who do not have african large features. Xabaashi have sharper features than the Saudis. It shows they have narrow knowledge of Africans in general. They think all africans look like Ghanians or Togos

There is blanket term for Africans in Saudi Arabia "Takirooni" They don't pay attention to features unless person is speaking arabic from Sudan or Somalia.

There's so many Africans in Saudi. I met Saudis and they all thought I was like those Saudi slave descendents.

They have no clue where Somalia is.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

Non-Africans can barely tell the difference between Somalis and other Africans, unless you are in the minority light-skinned and aquiline featured Somali group.

Most Somalis are maariin to dark with sharp features but a lot of Afro-Arabs look like that also.

Abeer Sinder who is an Afro-Arab who experienced issues with colourism has sharp features and she is of West African roots I think.

Well..then how come in Minnesota-- the media calls us "somalis" & not "African American"??

Somalis in USA and Kenya and other african countries are strictly known as Somalis. Not blacks or African america.

I have white co workers who will tell me-- oh i west to the mall and i saw Somalis, and blacks etc etc

Well..then how come in Minnesota-- the media calls us "somalis" & not "African American"??

Somalis in USA and Kenya and other african countries are strictly known as Somalis. Not blacks or African america.

I have white co workers who will tell me-- oh i west to the mall and i saw Somalis, and blacks etc etc

We are known as Somalis but trust me, I did ask around, to the untrained eye, they cannot tell Africans apart!!

Just like how we cannot tell a Chinese apart from a Korean.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There is blanket term for Africans in Saudi Arabia "Takirooni" They don't pay attention to features unless person is speaking arabic from Sudan or Somalia.

They dont pay attention to features aah? Walaalo u r misguided! loooooooool

Where do u think Somalis got this disease of light skin and featurism??? From Arabs looooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We are known as Somalis but trust me, I did ask around, to the untrained eye, they cannot tell Africans apart!!

Just like how we cannot tell a Chinese apart from a Korean.

Nope. I disagree. When African Americans tell me- in Somalia everybody looks like Halle Berry--- they have observed something

lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Well, because the term "African American" is only for those Americans who are descendant from the African slaves who have been shipped to America. So Somalis and other African immigrant don't fall under this term. That's why you hear Somali-American, Nigerian-American and other-American.

Societies weren't programmed to be multi cultural, they were designed to be homogeneous. It's not racist pointing out the differences between people who aren't from the same race/tribe as you. Bantus in Somalia, suffer from ''racism'' because they are illegal aliens who were brought as slaves, thus they will never be considered as true Somalis because they are foreigners essentially.

The West for the early part of the 19th and 20th century were ''racist'' but due to mass migration they had to tone down on their ''racism''.

Just like you, on this forum!

Trending