Ogaden will be next president or pm

Apparently, the meeting in kismaayo wasnt just about reelecting madoobe, but about breaking the monopoly on the darood kursi.:jaynerd:

Somali politics is going to be interesting next year.

No wonder farmaajo left no stones unturned trying to sideline ogaden. When madoobe is reelected, that guarantees all minsters from jubaland to vote for OG candidate or our running mate, but farmaajo wants the opposite. It isnt just about who rules jubaland that is important, jubaland will play a crucial role in who gets elected president next election.

It is not longer about jubaland alone.:lawd:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Apparently, the meeting in kismaayo wasnt just about reelecting madoobe, but about breaking the monopoly on the darood kursi.:jaynerd:

Somali politics is going to be interesting next year.

No wonder farmaajo left no stones unturned trying to sideline ogaden. When madoobe is reelected, that guarantees all minsters from jubaland to vote for OG candidate or our running mate, but farmaajo wants the opposite. It isnt just about who rules jubaland that is important, jubaland will play a crucial role in who gets elected president next election.

It is not longer about jubaland alone.:lawd:
Bro listen closely in no way am i opposed to an honest educated OG from Somalia to lead the nation but the reality is Somalia is tribal based the extreme majority of OGs live outside of Somali borders in Kenya and Ethiopia it is an existential risk for all 3 countries in the region for Somalia he could be working the Ethiopian or Kenyan intelligence on the other hand he could could destabilize Kenya and Ethiopian interest by plotting to free his kinsmen in those countries the Darood kursi is set in stone just like the borders Mareexaan or Majeerteen/ Habar Gidir or Abgaal it will be forever like that light reality check

Bro listen closely in no way am i opposed to an honest educated OG from Somalia to lead the nation but the reality is Somalia is tribal based the extreme majority of OGs live outside of Somali borders in Kenya and Ethiopia it is an existential risk for all 3 countries in the region for Somalia he could be working the Ethiopian or Kenyan intelligence on the other hand he could could destabilize Kenya and Ethiopian interest by plotting to free his kinsmen in those countries the Darood kursi is set in stone just like the borders Mareexaan or Majeerteen/ Habar Gidir or Abgaal it will be forever like that light reality check

Who cares what you oppose sxb? meesha waa nin walba iyo intuu awoodo, ninka tabar yari meel dhigto, wuu iska samri.

ogaden haday wax qabsan kari waayaan, i'll be the first to tell them to stfu.:manny:

I hope you'll do the same with MX.:salute:

Shaolin23

Who cares what you oppose sxb? meesha waa nin walba iyo intuu awoodo, ninka tabar yari meel dhigto, wuu iska samri.

ogaden haday wax qabsan kari waayaan, i'll be the first to tell them to stfu.:manny:

I hope you'll do the same with MX.:salute:
Why do you take everything offensive? For OG to be trusted with the highest office he would have to go to war for the occupied territories are we willing to do that now? Can you imagine a Kurd becoming president in Iraq,Turkey,Syria or Iran hell no! he can't be trusted by anyone because of conflicting interest

Why do you take everything offensive? For OG to be trusted with the highest office he would have to go to war for the occupied territories are we willing to do that now? Can you imagine a Kurd becoming president in Iraq,Turkey,Syria or Iran hell no! he can't be trusted by anyone because of conflicting interest
No necessarily.

Somalia, at least on paper, is a democracy, meaning anyone can run for office.

Saying who gets the darood kursi is carved on stone is false, but I understand where the fear is coming from.:trumpsmirk:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I thought the seat of Villa Somalia was "useless" and an "AMISOM Bunker"? Why would you be excited about that

Shaolin23

No necessarily.

Somalia, at least on paper, is a democracy, meaning anyone can run for office.

Saying who gets the darood kursi is carved on stone is false, but I understand where the fear is coming from.:trumpsmirk:
Its true its a democracy anyone can be voted in President but under what system? 4.5 or 1 man 1 vote Somalia is no where near a real election in the past 59 years there's only been 1 non MJ/MX Pres or PM and that was Dhulo Galaydh with the Carta government if you can even it call it that its all about trends i doubt i will ever see an OG pres or pm in my lifetime why should i care :pachah1:

Its true its a democracy anyone can be voted in President but under what system? 4.5 or 1 man 1 vote Somalia is no where near a real election in the past 59 years there's only been 1 non MJ/MX Pres or PM and that was Dhulo Galaydh with the Carta government if you can even it call it that its all about trends i doubt i will ever OG pres or pm in my lifetime why should i care :pachah1:

intaan itoopiya ku mashquul sanayn wax walba naga xadeen awoogiin lagub!:trumpsmirk:

maanta waxaanu nidhi, dhulku iyo dadukba laangabtan ilma ismaaciil inagaa ka sidana ee bal hal dhinac u wada kaaja oo ordaha xaqiini soo dhacsada.:manny:

All we're doing is securing our interest in Somalia, and this time, we wont allow the same injustices that somalia practiced in the years you mentioned.:camby:

I thought the seat of Villa Somalia was "useless" and an "AMISOM Bunker"? Why would you be excited about that
xataa haduu noqdo xaar meel yaala, waan kuugu haystaa sxb.

:manny:

we did yall a favor by not competing with you on that seat to begin with, and we'll correct that now.

The next President of Xamar will be Abgaal or Habar Gidir, that is for sure. Hopefully he appoints a Raxanweyn or Dir as his PM. Not that i am interested at all, but Darood caused enough mischief amongst the Muslims.
:mybusiness:

Shaolin23

intaan itoopiya ku mashquul sanayn wax walba naga xadeen awoogiin lagub!:trumpsmirk:

maanta waxaanu nidhi, dhulku iyo dadukba laangabtan ilma ismaaciil inagaa ka sidana ee bal hal dhinac u wada kaaja oo ordaha xaqiini soo dhacsada.:manny:

All we're doing is securing our interest in Somalia, and this time, we wont allow the same injustices that somalia practiced in the years you mentioned.:camby:
Ninyahow caasi xun baa tahay do you even know what we sacrificed for you guys we basically ran our whole army and economy into the ground for OG did you ever think why we never attacked NFD first? MSB was too emotional and had a soft spot for his abtis he obsessed to free them from the Xabashi chains now its were looking out for our interest? Ma doqomaa no maleysay:gucciwhat:

The next President of Xamar will be Abgaal or Habar Gidir, that is for sure. Hopefully he appoints a Raxanweyn or Dir as his PM. Not that i am interested at all, but Darood caused enough mischief amongst the Muslims.
:mybusiness:

If that happens, the PM is going to us.

I agree darood are cancer in human form, waan dadka laga qabtaa.

:manny:

Ninyahow caasi xun baa tahay do you even know what we sacrificed for you guys we basically ran our whole army and economy into the ground for OG did you ever think why we never attacked NFD first? MSB was too emotional and had a soft spot for his abtis he obsessed to free them from chain now its were looking out for our interest? Ma doqomaa no maleysay:gucciwhat:
msb was born in qorahay, shilaabo.

He was emotional and attaced Ethiopia because his lands were under occupation.

dont blame it on us.:ohno:

and isnt nfd filled with his reer abti?:mjkkk: him attacking Ethiopia first proves it was because he wanted to free his lands, or else he would have attacked nfd first but because he wasnt from there, he didnt.:manny:

you lack common sense.

Darood Kursi will be rotated between MX and MJ on the off chance those two don't get it dhulos are next in line. OG's have less people than those three within Somalia.

As for the next election, N&N will return as for now they have the SWS/GM/HS mp votes getting the JL votes will be the icing on the cake.

Shaolin23

msb was born in qorahay, shilaabo.

He was emotional and attaced Ethiopia because his lands were under occupation.

dont blame it on us.:ohno:

and isnt nfd filled with his reer abti?:mjkkk:

you lack common sense.
MX aren't that deep in Ddsi to warrant an invasion in NFD OG is Garrisa county only dont compare the 2 ...outwardly he said he was doing it for Somaliweyne but everybody knows deep inside he was partially doing it to free his mothers people in Shilaabo and Wardheere catch up bro

Darood Kursi will be rotated between MX and MJ on the off chance those two don't get it dhulos are next in line. OG's have less people than those three within Somalia.

As for the next election, N&N will return as for now they have the SWS/GM/HS mp votes getting the JL votes will be the icing on the cake.
waryaa take your shuban elsewhere.

:nahgirl:

i've an election to prepare for.

Trending

Latest posts