Ogaden region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until now i have no clue what the ogaden landscape looks like. I have yet to see one picture of the 327,068 km² land mass. Can anyone help me by posting pictures? especially if you have family there, ask them to take some picture for god's sake. It's like ogaden is the somali area 51! i googled it and found very few pictures, the rest were all of fighters.

:gucciwhat:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
It massive land and it is settled by almost every Somali clan. The land escape varies

I don’t know about other areas but this is my area

Gaashamo Area
E3510144-148B-4F31-A45C-AF36A4ED7F49.jpeg

5A53AAF5-EE77-4971-8502-D126BAB241C6.jpeg

0ZO6Ugn.jpg

Last edited:
See what i mean! i didn't know that the volcanic landforms were in ogaden. They always write ethiopia and it confuses me.

1_DSC_5388_ws.jpg
2_DSC_0564_2016.jpg
Selected-volcanic-landforms-of-the-Ogaden-a-Ilbah-Hills-a-dyke-related-volcanic-complex.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
That first picture of Diredhaba looks more like a forest than a city. That kind of vegetation is every geeljire and geel's dream.
:lawd:
See what i mean! i didn't know that the volcanic landforms were in ogaden. They always write ethiopia and it confuses me.

1_DSC_5388_ws.jpg
2_DSC_0564_2016.jpg
Selected-volcanic-landforms-of-the-Ogaden-a-Ilbah-Hills-a-dyke-related-volcanic-complex.png
:ooh::leon:
Which part of Somali Galbeed is this in?! I thought this stuff was only in the Afar region.

Ogaden region is very veried, you have luch green, deserts, mountanous, check out bale region which we share with oromia, its a national park/reserve, amazin look funa and flora,

BS: almost every caln doesn live there,

you have hinterland 6 gobals which is virtually 99% Ogaden, shaniley waa dir and libaan waa dagodi and garre

claiming every tribe lives is wrong, we bordeer every tribe, jigjiga waa 85% jidwaq absame, except for a few langaabs like 1door on the border who used to look after our camels, the rest waa non existent, if they live there then name them and show my why they dont fight for them,

1door has 1 degmo out of 93 degmos, thats like claiming england isd owned by chinese,

kulaha every tribe live there, its called Ogadeniya for a reason since 10,000 BC like it or hate it,

Ogaden region is very veried, you have luch green, deserts, mountanous, check out bale region which we share with oromia, its a national park/reserve, amazin look funa and flora,

BS: almost every caln doesn live there,

you have hinterland 6 gobals which is virtually 99% Ogaden, shaniley waa dir and libaan waa dagodi and garre

claiming every tribe lives is wrong, we bordeer every tribe, jigjiga waa 85% jidwaq absame, except for a few langaabs like 1door on the border who used to look after our camels, the rest waa non existent, if they live there then name them and show my why they dont fight for them,

1door has 1 degmo out of 93 degmos, thats like claiming england isd owned by chinese,

kulaha every tribe live there, its called Ogadeniya for a reason since 10,000 BC like it or hate it,
Found my favourite animal in ale lodge. Shocker!!

:ooh:
005.jpg

99% ogaden lol...ignore the fool.
he has a point. Six out of the nine regions are overwhelmingly ogaden. Qoraxay and nogob are 99% ogaden no doubt there. Dhagaxbuur is at least 90%.
afdheer is at least 95% with some madaxwayne dirs making up the rest. shabeele is the only region that'd be below 90% and it'd still be above 80% comfortably.

Faafan is our cousin jidwaaq majority. so he's right, only shiniile and libaan are free of absame dominance.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
he has a point. Six out of the nine regions are overwhelmingly ogaden. Qoraxay and nogob are 99% ogaden no doubt there. Dhagaxbuur is at least 90%.
afdheer is at least 95% with some madaxwayne dirs making up the rest. shabeele is the only region that'd be below 90% and it'd still be above 80% comfortably.

Faafan is our cousin jidwaaq majority. so he's right, only shiniile and libaan are free of absame dominance.

Ogaden are probably close to 70% of the population of DDSI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts