Jigjiga Thee Beautiful.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ethiopian-Somali Region capital city Jigjiga the beautiful....

More to come.. Stay tuned.. ;-)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

you are weird

you love whites but hate our Ethiopian brothers. fcking langaab piece of shit

Ethiopians fucking humiliate Somalis and rape our women and burn down our villages.

I love the West. 1 million Somalis are in the West and with rights and citizenship. Somalis in K5 or NFD don't have citizenship.

You're the weird one. Did the Ethiopians and Kenyans treat Somalis better than Westerners have?

The Westerners have treated us all so well. Time that you acknowledge it. You're an ungrateful Somali

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I've got way better pictures on my camera in my parents house. Bookmarking this thread so I can post them the next time I'm in Manny.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Are you from Jigjiga?

No I'm from Godey but my Reer Abti are from there and I visited countless times. Great city. I think after a decade it's gonna take over Diri Daba and Djibouti maybe even Hargeisa because of how fast it's developing. People from all over are investing even Reer Xamar

Last edited:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
No I'm from Godey but my Reer Abti are from there and I visited countless times. Great city. I think after a decade it's gonna be take over Diri Daba and Djibouti maybe even Hargeisa because of how fast it's developing. People from all over are investing even Reer Xamar

Nice one bro. Last summer was the first time for me and I'm going back there this Christmas as well. Once you go there you get addicted to it.
I think if the current investment and development doesn't stop, Jigjiga will definitely be among the top 3 cities in HOA. However, I'm scared that when the Amhara and Oromo topple the TPLF, which will eventually happen, they'll go apeshit on Somalis, because of Iley and his band of thugs.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Nice one bro. Last summer was the first time for me and I'm going back there this Christmas as well. Once you go there you get addicted to it.
I think if the current investment and development doesn't stop, Jigjiga will definitely be among the top 3 cities in HOA. However, I'm scared that when the Amhara and Oromo topple the TPLF, which will eventually happen, they'll go apeshit on Somalis, because of Iley and his band of thugs.

Yeah Amhara and Oromo got no love for us and will bring problems but we have a chance to prepare for war now before the Tigre are chased out of Addis. The Maamul people need to wake up.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
No I'm from Godey but my Reer Abti are from there and I visited countless times. Great city. I think after a decade it's gonna take over Diri Daba and Djibouti maybe even Hargeisa because of how fast it's developing. People from all over are investing even Reer Xamar

My reer abti are from Godey. I haven't been to Jigjiga in years I miss that place.

I last visited jigjiga back in 2011.
Alot of things has changed since then. :wow:
I remember back then how they didnt allow people to leave the city at night. There security level was high back then. But alot of things has changed . I really want to visit it again. Jijiga has truely become a beautiful city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts