OG Video of Siyaad Barre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis don't like anything good despite his qabil I see alot Somalis that talk down on him because of qabil but I tell them we never had a good leader as close to him

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Still better than cushitic nonsense:birdman:
thats the problem sahib, zayd the sailor exposed the hipocracy in his tweet yesterday somalis where wishing for arab aisistence in the ogaden war and the arabs took the ethiopians side

we are cushites not arabs kkkkkkk

thats the problem sahib, zayd the sailor exposed the hipocracy in his tweet yesterday somalis where wishing for arab aisistence in the ogaden war and the arabs took the ethiopians side

we are cushites not arabs kkkkkkk
Sxb There is no such thing as Somalinimo or cushiticnimo Ethiopia are cushites too why did they slaughter us and take our land no one cares for anyone sxb only money and power talks

nah siad barre failed hard he invaded ethiopia thinking hes arab league fellow arabs were gonna help him infact they flipped flopped and took sides with ethiopia thats were everything went down hill

somali nationalism failed hard at WE wUZ AYrAbZ
We failed hard when we left Egypt kkkk we had a great life over there when we left we became illiterate nomads

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb There is no such thing as Somalinimo or cushiticnimo Ethiopia are cushites too why did they slaughter us and take our land no one cares for anyone sxb only money and power talks
ONE WORD
Eritrea !!!!!

Dma9RLiWwAEpIRE.jpg

DjMcrKqX0AA__i3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending