Official World Cup thread 2018

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
It's official guys it's coming home the English are using jiins to help. I want England to win badly now show the rest of them up who doubted England show looks don't matter:banderas:

I bet theyll sing it's coming home on my flight:mjcry:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Look at these Xoolo English fans. Acting like they won the world cup when they lost their lead in stoppage time and won on penalties:mjlol: dumbasses

Lindelof will pocket the penalty merchant. :banderas:

Forsberg to send Henderson back to the slums of Liverpool.:hemad:

They'll lose to Sweden 2-0. Back to Equilibrium:francis:

tenor.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Not more talent than a decade ago. With scholes, Lampard, Beckham, Gerrard, Rio Ferdinand etc etc
I reckon this team can beat the useless 'golden generation'. This team is fearless not burdened by expectation

Macalin M

Out here
I reckon this team can beat the useless 'golden generation'. This team is fearless not burdened by expectation
The golden generation came at the wrong time and I don’t think you can even call them that. I was always against calling them that
That team would easily have brushed through this WC though
The quality has dipped this tournament

The latter part of the game showed why Southgate should have taken a player like Wilshere or Shelvey. You need fellows who can get on the ball when the game drags on even it is for 15-20 minutes.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Would've been a piss take if Hendersons missed penalty sent england packing, i knew that donkey would fck up

Trending

Latest posts