Official World Cup thread 2018

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
When was the last time our Somali national team made it to the World Cup.

What was the farthest we have ever gone
The somali youth in somalia did alright to be fair in a war torn country. They go 2nd in the East african games under 17. And could have won it just bad luck since they had more chances. I think we can get to the world cup soon

Macalin M

Out here
Somalis waste a lot of time playing football but never get good at it. We lack the natural talent.
Speak for yourself sxb, Somalis are good at football. Natural talent doesn’t exist. It’s how hard you try. My little cousin couldn’t even do a kick up last year but recently I watched him do 30, not much but obviously he’s still young. Did he lack the natural talent before

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Speak for yourself sxb, Somalis are good at football. Natural talent doesn’t exist. It’s how hard you try. My little cousin couldn’t even do a kick up last year but recently I watched him do 30, not much but obviously he’s still young. Did he lack the natural talent before

Natural talent does exist. But of course you would need hard work to cultivate that talent.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Hopefully he does, from international of course I still want to see him play the beautiful game
He made it all the way to the final 4 years ago, had several chances, flopped. He had his opportunity, he will never get to the final again let alone win it. Sad

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm dead. Costa Rico goalie Navas and defenders are playing beautifully. Amazing :pachah1:
Why did Brazil miss so many open opportunities

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Walahi these refs are anti Brazil and anti Neymar clearly biased :farmajoyaab:
LOL Neymar falls as if he's made out of paper. I'd be annoyed at him aswell watching him as a ref. The ref in their game before aswell did the same thing to Neymar. Lol I haven't even seen the ball away from Costa Rica goalie area for a bit. Feel bad for the defenders and goalie working all day

Trending