Official World Cup thread 2018

Yeah, like Finland and Holland? Somalis need to eat. We don’t like living in rafaad or sleeping homeless or resorting to crime to live. Somalis do research before they move to a place. Why do you think there are so many Somalis in Minnesota? ( $€€$$EAT).

sxb that was only for basaboort everyone came to UK :ahh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Aren't they your balkan brothers?

NewSaneHoatzin-size_restricted.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
France deserved the win. Considering the way they had to pass to get to the final. By far the most consistent and balanced team of the WC2018. I am glad they won, mostly because of the many Muslims in the team. And obviously, because I, as a Bosniak geeljire, have a certain kind of animosity towards the Croatian national football team. Their supporters in Bosnia (Bosnian Croats) hate Muslims. I am glad that they are sad tonight.

Croatia really just had luck to get to the final. Their group was an easy one, a catastrophical Argentina, Nigeria and Iceland. Then they got Denmark, Russia and England. They barely beat them, all games went to ET and penalties (2 out of 3 games in the 2nd stage).

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Plus, many players in the Croatian squad are in fact Croats from Bosnia, the coach is from Bosnia too.

Didier Deschamp won the champions league with Marseille as player ( the only time a French has won it) and Juventus.

He came back to manage them(Marseille)
And won the league with them.

He captained France to the Euros and World Cup honours.

I just found out he was the young manager of Monaco when they were defeated by another young manager at the time- Jose Mourinho of Porto I’m the CL 2004 final.

The dude has literally won everything. All he has to do now is win the Euros with France and it is a wrap. The only thing missing is a CL as a manager.

Zlatan is actually half Bosniak, half Croat. Pretty impressive that ex-Yugoslavia is so talented in football, considering the fact there aren't that many of us.

:mjohreally:
I grew up with some Kosovans Musulman. One of them was strong and particularly good @ climbing walls and acting as a Human shield ( so the Somali kids can reach over for the apples from the tree @ house in the posh neighbourhood ). # Streets gotta eat.

I also remember them celebrating the circumcision of their boy. I wish the Somalis did this. Our only memory of circumcision is PSTD.

I grew up with some Kosovans Musulman. One of them was strong and particularly good @ climbing walls and acting as a Human shield ( so the Somali kids can reach over for the apples from the tree @ house in the posh neighbourhood ). # Streets gotta eat.

I also remember them celebrating the circumcision of their boy. I wish the Somalis did this. Our only memory of circumcision is PSTD.
Is it really that bad? :shookgabre:
I might not get my future sons Circumcised then:noneck:

Trending