Official World Cup thread 2018

People on here actually thinking England is a great team? :mjlol:They had shit opponents & got lucky against Colombia. That's why they made it so far.

In 2002, Germany played Paraguay, United States and South Korea on their way to the final.

In 2006, Italy played Australia and Ukraine on their way to victory

You can only play what's in front of you :kodaksmiley:
People on here actually thinking England is a great team? :mjlol:They had shit opponents & got lucky against Colombia. That's why they made it so far.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
In 2002, Germany played Paraguay, United States and South Korea on their way to the final.

In 2006, Italy played Australia and Ukraine on their way to victory

You can only play what's in front of you :kodaksmiley:

but its the fact England have a bad track record yet people got too gassed and ambitions. England fans talking about "we should have won" , its shocking they even got to were they were. They need to be a little humble and chill. England is a better team now that they have left a world cup not feeling completely defeated like usual

However, other than France, this would have been the perfect year for England to win.

It's not like Croatia are the best team ever, they were very beatable but yh the arrogance of the English annoyed me too.

but its the fact England have a bad track record yet people got too gassed and ambitions. England fans talking about "we should have won" , its shocking they even got to were they were. They need to be a little humble and chill. England is a better team now that they have left a world cup not feeling completely defeated like usual

However, other than France, this would have been the perfect year for England to win.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
It's not like Croatia are the best team ever, they were very beatable but yh the arrogance of the English annoyed me too.

omg Croatia were so bad and so aggressive :faysalwtf:

that Perisic performed a miracle getting that first goal for them which was lowkey a foul

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Belgium really missed Meunier against France. The guy is so important to them attacking wise. He's a walking assist and can score goals here and there.

I'm glad England isn't in the finals. Boring team who relied on penalties and set pieces the whole tournament.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I think the problem is that hes too hench :icon lol: aerodynamics and all that
He's frustrating sometimes. At least he isn't as bad as Ibra. I know the guy was declining but that nigga gave me diig kar. He used to bottle so many chances and when he scores a tap in he'd throw his hands up like he scored a worldie. :drakekidding:

Lukaku is so shit he misses too many chances
Lukaku is a beast who needs to work on a few aspects of his game. He has had a good good World Cup. I think he is a victim of the “lazy -no brains” subconscious media racism. Why was there no scathing criticism of Prince Harry aka Debruyne when he could not even pass a ball against France because two West Africans bullied him?

Lukaku is a beast who needs to work on a few aspects of his game. He has had a good good World Cup. I think he is a victim of the “lazy ******-no brains” subconscious media racism. Why was there no scathing criticism of Prince Harry aka Debruyne when he could not even pass a ball against France because two West Africans bullied him?

I think it's easier to get angry at a striker who has close chance to score than a midfielder failing to pass. He missed like 3 1 on 1 situations he's a crap finisher...

I think it's easier to get angry at a striker who has close chance to score than a midfielder failing to pass. He missed like 3 1 on 1 situations he's a crap finisher...
He has the heaviest touch I've seen he needs the ball to be passed to him outside the box so he doesn't bouch it

Trending