Official wadani thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
When pigs fly.

I need a realistic answer. I need to know if me being HY will help me attain what I need in the future

Well it depends if you have relatives in WADANI circles. I have several relatives and friends in WADANI and can call them later if I need any favour. So the short answer is yes.

:samwelcome:

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol so long as he deliver Saaxil and Sheikh to Kulmiye, his sister can do as she please. Woman have no qabiil :samwelcome:

He doesn't have the respect of reer Berbera. He will always be seen as the fool who got conned out of $500,000. Only Dhagaweyne, Xildhibaan Siciid Rooble and others are respected in their communities.

He doesn't have the respect of reer Berbera. He will always be seen as the fool who got conned out of $500,000. Only Dhagaweyne, Xildhibaan Siciid Rooble and others are respected in their communities.

Jamal remains only politician representing reer Berbera, they pushed for him hard ever since Egaal aun

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why every clan - isaaq and darod - that claim ajababi (arab) lineage has a dir maternal lineage. Were dir girls open to marrying ajanabi guys

@sophisticate it seems like your grandmothers were on some next level shit:lolbron:

I gues They weren't into your cushitic supremacy agenda:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nope. The right question to ask is why they rejected their real father?:yacadiim: That L still hasn't left them even after the paternity test. It doesn't help that some of them still perpetuate the myth of a non-Somali aabo when there is evidence to the contrary.

Only Dir and Hawiye escaped that embarrassment. :siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Why every clan - isaaq and darod - that claim ajababi (arab) lineage has a dir maternal lineage. Were dir girls open to marrying ajanabi guys

@sophisticate it seems like your grandmothers were on some next level shit:lolbron:

I gues They weren't into your cushitic supremacy agenda:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But Imagine Having Hawiye for a Wife looool, might as well marry a psychopath or silver-back lol.:chrisfreshhah:

Nope. The right question to ask is why they rejected their real father?:yacadiim: That L still hasn't left them even after the paternity test. It doesn't help that some of them still perpetuate the myth of a non-Somali aabo when there is evidence to the contrary.

Only Dir and Hawiye escaped that embarrassment. :siilaanyolaugh:

Its trully embarrassing, that alot of people still blelieve that ridiculous myth.

you are right, irir samaale descendants are spared of such calamity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending