Official wadani thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magaadle is a clan that exists even to this day and lives in Sanaag. They live in Ceerigaabo district with the HY.


waxaa lagu caleemo saaray magaalada ceerigaabo boqorkii beesha magaadle boqorka Magaadle.
 
Not sure where you on about, Lewis is a white man too :mjlol:
Well there you go. There is conflicting sources about who their mother was even dating back to 100 years ago but in general the HA claim Zuleikha "Sharifo" Sharif as their mother. So we will go with that.

:samwelcome:
 
Hi. I don't follow much politics anywhere really. Do forgive me for asking a question that may seem naive of me to ask.

So... Wadani is HY?

If this party wins.. how will this benefit HY in the long run? I wanna start a business over there in sha Allah and if i stand correct, me being HY will open some doors. Soo... you know.. :cosbyhmm:
 
Hi. I don't follow much politics anywhere really. Do forgive me for asking a question that may seem naive of me to ask.

So... Wadani is HY?

If this party wins.. how will this benefit HY in the long run? I wanna start a business over there in sha Allah and if i stand correct, me being HY will open some doors. Soo... you know.. :cosbyhmm:
If that's the case then go WADANI.
Muh qabiil init :trumpsmirk:

 
Why every clan - isaaq and darod - that claim ajababi (arab) lineage has a dir maternal lineage. Were dir girls open to marrying ajanabi guys

@sophisticate it seems like your grandmothers were on some next level shit:lolbron:


I gues They weren't into your cushitic supremacy agenda:manny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
 
Hi. I don't follow much politics anywhere really. Do forgive me for asking a question that may seem naive of me to ask.

So... Wadani is HY?

If this party wins.. how will this benefit HY in the long run? I wanna start a business over there in sha Allah and if i stand correct, me being HY will open some doors. Soo... you know.. :cosbyhmm:
Each of us will get our own luxury villas with swimming pools that is what is going to happen. :samwelcome:


 
Nah. The Cisse Muuse who are the closest to him see him as someone that might work for HJ interests in Berbera if he wins. They don't want
Habuushos in their city.

:manny:
Regardless, Bixi is HM and abtrisi-wise closer than Cirro. Jamal has joined Kulmiye which is akin to checkmate in political context. :samwelcome:

I'm 75% confident Bixi will win next elections the other 25% contested between Cirro and Warabe :siilaanyolaugh:
 
Regardless, Bixi is HM and abtrisi-wise closer than Cirro. Jamal has joined Kulmiye which is akin to checkmate in political context. :samwelcome:

I'm 75% confident Bixi will win next elections the other 25% contested between Cirro and Warabe :siilaanyolaugh:


You think too highly of the man whose sister joined WADANI and got conned out of $500,000 by Waraabe.:pachah1::russ:


He can't even convince his sister to support Kulmiye. :samwelcome:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Top