Official wadani thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
If i am not mistaken Habar jeclo are mostly descendant of Muse isxaaq so I guess they are not owner of dahabshill :lol:

It is like me bragging about Osman Geele (owner of Coca Cola factory in Hargeisa and a wealthy businessman in Djibouti) just because Garhajis and Arab had the same mother (Habar Magaadle) :lol: :lol: .

Wadani shouldn't have opted for a qabil win.The current Somaliland government has actually made several steps back from all its goals.For example The Council of Ministers of the Silanyo government, which comprised 20 in 2010, had grown to more than 70 by 2017.The bloated public sector has breeded nepotism and inefficiency.The government has as well appointed the presidents son in law as manager of Berbera port.Furthermore instead of continuing ties with Ethiopia and other African countries which would rapidly increase the recognition progress they went for UAE and Djibouti simply for money.With all these problems wadani could have easily mounted an effective electoral assault on kulmiye instead they opted for Qabil which wont strengthen unity within Somaliland .This will inevitably reduce any chance of recognition.
I don't know why you are laughing. Both Habar Yoonis and Gadabursi are much much larger than HJ.

313lxr5.png

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
It is like me bragging about Osman Geele (owner of Coca Cola factory in Hargeisa and a wealthy businessman in Djibouti) just because Garhajis and Arab had the same mother (Habar Magaadle) :lol: :lol: .
I was talking about Indho Dheero :mjlol:richest somali man :manny:
Isn't the dahabshill owner reer cibran?
Who brought up Dahabshiil? :mjlol:
Habar jeclo are four sons of isxaaq who share same mom.

Its like saying Garxajis , habar awal Arap and ayub are a subclan because they share same mother.
Didn't the Habar jeclo stop the Habar yonis from attacking the dhulos in the 90s? When awowe Silaanyo steps down just understand dhulbahantes wont get any attention anymore. So don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Bohol

VIP
@fox Nah Indhodheero is a hotel owner only. 1 hotel in Hargeisa and another in east Burco that is about it to be honest. He is not
even in the 10th richest Somali people list lol.

Now this is real money.

Amina Hersi Moghe (Cali Siciid, Habar Yoonis) - Owner of Oasis Mall and Laburnam courts, Uganda. She is estimated to be worth over $400 million.

'The woman who changed urban Uganda' discusses country's return to prosperity
tumblr_m439wbpB4m1r4uaujo1_1280.jpg

Laburnam courts
Homes01pix.jpg

Oasis mall
3755863174_f8310ac093_b.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Both are HM from different mothers :manny:

Nope Habusho kid. Garhajis and Arab are twins from the same womb as the women of beesha Arap clarified. "anaga na xuduntayada ayaa la kala gooyey Cabdiraxmaan Cirro" aka we shared the same umbilical cord.
:trumpsmirk:

Hadaanu nahay haween weynaha degmada Axmed Dhagax waxa aanu maanta cududayada taageero ku muujinaynaa Xisbiga
WADDANI oo aanu u aragno in uu yahay Xisbiga kaliya ee dalkan ka saari kara xaaladda uu ku jiro, haddii hore uu Jamaal
Cali Xuseen u yidhi Muuse Biixi geelayaga ayaa iskugu kaaya jira anaga na xuduntayada ayaa la kala gooyey
Cabdiraxmaan Cirro

Daawo Xisbiga Wadani oo Xaflad Soo Dhaweyn ah u Ku Qaabilay Haween-weynaha Degmada Axmed Dhagax oo Ku Soo Biiray Xisbigaasi
WadaniDhagax2.jpg

https://qarannews.com/daawo-xisbiga...xmed-dhagax-oo-ku-soo-biiray-xisbigaassawiro/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts