Official UEFA Champions League thread

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
If they cancel the season, champions league and the euros because of this stupid virus I’m gonna be pissed.

taking away our football because of a cold.

Ngl watching the games in empty stadiums without the fan atmosphere is dead, i just watched the PSG game in a shisha cafe and they kept the volume mute :kodaksmiley:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ngl watching the games in empty stadiums without the fan atmosphere is dead, i just watched the PSG game in a shisha cafe and they kept the volume mute :kodaksmiley:
They’re starting to do that with NBA games feels like being at a YMCA smh.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Really doubt that. They need 6 points to win the league and England probably won’t self isolate for the next 2 weeks. They’d have won it by then
Lets hope this Atleti loss sets them on an L streak until the league shuts down

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Kkk why’s you keep saying ‘let’s hope’
I couldn’t care less about the scousers. They can win it if they want.

It’s like watching an u21 game. Lifeless
Their fans are obnoxious I've despised them even before our infamous Anfield collapse.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just saw the great touch and goal by Ighalo, he is too good for United, he would do better linking up with Mbappe and Neymar as the new MSN:francis:

Macalin M

Out here
Just saw the great touch and goal by Ighalo, he is too good for United, he would do better linking up with Mbappe and Neymar as the new MSN:francis:
Mbappe would be a clown to stay at PSG. Either Zidane or Klopp is whispering in his ear. He is half Algerian so maybe Zidane might lure him.

You can’t be the best player in the world in Ligue in. Prem, la liga and Serie A are the three decorated leagues

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Damn PSG have the best draw. Atalanta and then the winner of Leipzig/Atletico. If they don't make the Finals this year they are cursed

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Does anyone know any damn quality streaming sites? I've only got sky sports, they don't have champions League.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Juve and Real Madrid out.

Cristiano tried really hard tonight but his Juve teammates were absolute garbage. Pure dogshit. I'm Barca fan but the guy earned my respect. He's a leader with sheer will and determination to reach perfection.

I hope Barca don't f*ck up tomorrow.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Juve and Real Madrid out.

Cristiano tried really hard tonight but his Juve teammates were absolute garbage. Pure dogshit. I'm Barca fan but the guy earned my respect. He's a leader with sheer will and determination to reach perfection.

I hope Barca don't f*ck up tomorrow.
Man ciiity woooon vadrid kids r out masha allah

Trending

Latest posts