OFFICIAL Thread for IGAD Summit in Djibouti

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
WTF. Why would FailMaajo cut ties with Kenya if he's going to restore it that quickly?! He's the definition of inept politician.
wtf.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
There must've been an agreement reached, let's see what it was. :yacadiim:
If they restore ties this quickly, then you still lost. How do you restore ties after a few days, you look emotional. It's like they threw a temper tantrum on the global stage.

WTF. Why would FailMaajo cut ties with Kenya if he's going to restore it that quickly?! He's the definition of inept politician.
View attachment 160495
isn't it obvious? waa siyaasad qar iska tuur ah oo xamaasad ku salaysan! he got mad he wasn't getting his way, so he rushed to a decision, and now when he's realized his mistake, he probably set up this whole meeting to restore relations with Kenya. It makes Somalia look weak since he pretty much restored relations uncondtionally.
literally, all marehan politicians are emotional and impulsive. even their kids on social media are the same. they say and do whatever their feelings tell them.:snoop:

If they restore ties this quickly, then you still lost. How do you restore ties after a few days, you look emotional. It's like they threw a temper tantrum on the global stage.
Isnt that what kenya did back in feb 2019. they thought Somalia auctioned what they claim as disputed water. Which turned out it was fake news.
The communique is not out yet. We just have to wait and see before we approval/criticize.

“IGAD Chair to emphasize that conversations at the closed sessions today remain bound by the principles of IGAD, which include the sovereign equality of all member states, non interference in internal affairs of member states”
That’s what hamdok said. But they didn’t bother to add it to the communique. Whole lot of nothingness.
“Embassy in Nairobi is reported to be completely shutdown its doors today.”
We’re in for a long ride boys.

“IGAD Chair to emphasize that conversations at the closed sessions today remain bound by the principles of IGAD, which include the sovereign equality of all member states, non interference in internal affairs of member states”
That’s what hamdok said. But they didn’t bother to add it to the communique. Whole lot of nothingness.
“Embassy in Nairobi is reported to be completely shutdown its doors today.”
We’re in for a long ride boys.
So what will your langaab clan do?
Give me an update?

I do want a war in Gedo between Kenya and ragtag militia of Fakemajo. :salute:

So what will your langaab clan do?
Give me an update?

I do want a war in Gedo between Kenya and ragtag militia of Fakemajo. :salute:
My clan?? Darod on darod violence is non of my concern. As long as KDF is not directly involved.

Our SNM/USC heroes completely removed the Ethiopian/Kenyan OG refugees like u from our land long time ago. MX could’ve done the same. Too bad they believed in darodnimo. Now they either have to submit to the refugees that they brought or fight. :banderas:

My clan?? Darod on darod violence is non of my concern. As long as KDF is not directly involved.

Our SNM/USC heroes completely removed the Ethiopian/Kenyan OG refugees like u from our land long time ago. MX could’ve done the same. Too bad they believed in darodnimo. Now they either have to submit to the refugees that they brought or fight. :banderas:
So now you are h.utu :mjlol:

You are not consistent with your shegatonimo.

Last time you were dissing Isaaq n hawiye today you are claimming them:damn:

Warya run baad sheegtay. We should've squashed the settlers first. There was no reason to fight hutus should've let them do their stuff in mogadishu and kill each other.

So now you are h.utu :mjlol:

You are not consistent with your shegatonimo.

Last time you were dissing Isaaq n hawiye today you are claimming them:damn:
I Never dissed hawiye. Show me a single post where I dissed isaaq/hawiye(not subclans). Stop making up stuff Kenyan boy. I criticize politicians regardless of their clan.

Last edited:
I Never dissed hawiye. Show me a single post where I dissed hawiye(not subclans). Stop making up stuff Kenyan boy. I criticize politicians regardless of their clan.
Go visit your previous posts you langaab.

You were even qarxised recently and yet you have the nerve. :mjlol:

Trending