OFFICIAL Thread for IGAD Summit in Djibouti

It was fakemajo and he never apologised.
We know khayre was just a tool he never lasted 7 mins in the parlaiment so what kherye used to do was sanctioned by farmajo.

He didn't last, but farmaajo was too late kicking him out. You should thank khayre and the ogaden guy working for him who helped madoobe. We could go back and forth, but it's obvious farmaajo wouldn't do it since it would ruin his image and reputation if nothing else. Blame the hwutus. Farmaajo doesn't know every thing that happens in the government, and he doesn't do every task. The people who did the task were responsible. It might even be said sanbalooshe did it himself without even asking any of his superiors, cause to him it was just another cagdheer out of thousands sent in the past years. He was just another number not really different from others. But it turned out to be a big thing because afterall farmaajo isn't the corrupted sell-outs who that is expected from. That's why qalbidhagax became famous, because it was farmaajo's government that handed him over. If anyone else was sitting ont he kursi, no one would care, like always.

How extraordinary like tolkeyga baan kismaayo uraaba?

Obviously not. Farmaajo doesn't even care about Kismayo. these armies wouldn't even be there if kenya didn't keep killing people in beledxaawo and trying to build a wall there. Explain how kenyans being in beledxaawo to build a wall = mx/ogaden feud in Kismayo. You think Kenya would go through all this trouble just for Kismayo and madoobe? :mjlol: Kenya'smost important thing is the sea, and the wall it wants to build inside gedo to raskambooni along the border. It can claim these lands are under her and their sea extension should be under her too. It's alll really simple, i don't believe cagdheers are that doqon not to realize it, but they don't care especially madoobe who is just like abdishakur. The few dollars he has in nairobi is more important than the sea. The same is for the mx folk there who are sell-outs.

Obviously not. Farmaajo doesn't even care about Kismayo. these armies wouldn't even be there if kenya didn't keep killing people in beledxaawo and trying to build a wall there. Explain how kenyans being in beledxaawo to build a wall = mx/ogaden feud in Kismayo. You think Kenya would go through all this trouble just for Kismayo and madoobe? :mjlol: Kenya'smost important thing is the sea, and the wall it wants to build inside gedo to raskambooni along the border. It can claim these lands are under her and their sea extension should be under her too. It's alll really simple, i don't believe cagdheers are that doqon not to realize it, but they don't care especially madoobe who is just like abdishakur. The few dollars he has in nairobi is more important than the sea. The same is for the mx folk there who are sell-outs.
Warya if a nageyle borana reer baadiyo can become govonor of Gedo anything else is possible under fakemajo.

Madhoobe fought against Xabashi in 2006 xamar where was mocalimu and Fakemajo? Seems they were all born in 2007.

He didn't last, but farmaajo was too late kicking him out. You should thank khayre and the ogaden guy working for him who helped madoobe. We could go back and forth, but it's obvious farmaajo wouldn't do it since it would ruin his image and reputation if nothing else. Blame the hwutus. Farmaajo doesn't know every thing that happens in the government, and he doesn't do every task. The people who did the task were responsible. It might even be said sanbalooshe did it himself without even asking any of his superiors, cause to him it was just another cagdheer out of thousands sent in the past years. He was just another number not really different from others. But it turned out to be a big thing because afterall farmaajo isn't the corrupted sell-outs who that is expected from. That's why qalbidhagax became famous, because it was farmaajo's government that handed him over. If anyone else was sitting ont he kursi, no one would care, like always.
You dont need to explain and lie for fakemajo.
You can never change real facts with patholigical lies.
Farmajo is guilty of the crime and it will be forever be known the first president to extradite a 1977 war veteran to Ethiopia.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Warya if a nageyle borana reer baadiyo can become govonor of Gedo anything else is possible under fakemajo.

Madhoobe fought against Xabashi in 2006 xamar where was mocalimu and Fakemajo? Seems they were all born in 2007.
So you were rooting for the terrorist ICU against the TFG?!!

So you were rooting for the terrorist ICU against the TFG?!!
I used to support ICU till Sheikh sharif left Xamar for Kismaayo.

He Sheikh Shariff said " I dont want the people of Xamar to be agfected by the war."

The when he came to Kismaayo He said " We will fight Ethiopians here."
That is when I realised what h.utus are.

Good thing is C.Yussuf took the war to Xamar and took most of the Ethiopian forces with him to Xamar.

Then hawiye told him " dadka miyad qixin rabtaa."
He then told them "qaxan qax ba kahoreyse."
So most of the muqawama was in xamar.

C.Yussuf Illahey haunaxristo.He was a halgame that exposed hawiye tuugsi with the sharia.

Indeed wa in daroodka MJ ka dambeyan siyasada Somalia.MJ know h.utus.

After he demolished hutus the deep south was liberated from mooriyaanism.

This idiot Fakemajo with h.utu mentality wants to start war in Jubbaland.

moalimu wa landheere reer xassan ibraahin. He was fighting oromos while your adeer got arrested by TPLF. Just like sh shariff who fought against xabashis but later became their puppet, your uncle was thirsty for money and for power so he used the wadaad card. Your uncle was a reer baadiye quran teacher he never held any post until the ICJ made him mayor of Kimsayo, that was his first taste of power. he was never the same again, he did everything he could to get back that taste including selling out his sharaf and being under tplf.

moalimu wa landheere reer xassan ibraahin. He was fighting oromos while your adeer got arrested by TPLF. Just like sh shariff who fought against xabashis but later became their puppet, your uncle was thirsty for money and for power so he used the wadaad card. Your uncle was a reer baadiye quran teacher he never held any post until the ICJ made him mayor of Kimsayo, that was his first taste of power. he was never the same again, he did everything he could to get back that taste including selling out his sharaf and being under tplf.
Horta lets be clear about calling reer xassan goat herders as landheere :russ:

Do you think you are talking to facaye or Wagardac.:mjlaugh:

Madhoobe is a seasoned politician born from the house kablalax.

He has karbashed Bare Huraale 3 times and has out foxed Fakemajo several times.

You of all the peope should just keep quiet.We never had of reer xassan bragging let alone seen them apart from when Madhoobe used affirmative action and promoted Maxamud Sayid to VP. You were non existant even during the time of MSB and Barre Huraale.Are you the oromos that have recently migrated to Gheto?

So you are indeed a Kenyan Mouthpiece:russ:

Sxb, take it on the chin, Uhrhu is going to get karbashed and reprimanded here. :lolbron:
Naah ia m mouth peace for Jubbaland.
Just like Jerusalem Gedo will not be split from Jubbaland.

You will see how we will karbash you AS loving pirahnas.

Horta lets be clear about calling reer xassan goat herders as landheere :russ:

Do you think you are talking to facaye or Wagardac.:mjlaugh:

Madhoobe is a seasoned politician born from the house kablalax.

He has karbashed Bare Huraale 3 times and has out foxed Fakemajo several times.

You of all the peope should just keep quiet.We never had of reer xassan bragging let alone seen them apart from when Madhoobe used affirmative action and promoted Maxamud Sayid to VP. You were non existant even during the time of MSB and Barre Huraale.Are you the oromos that have recently migrated to Gheto?

Warya reer yusuf officer was the one leading the army in waqooyi galbeed, protecting your refugee folk from isaaq xasuuq, and we know what happened when he left. Waqmaashe officers were stationed in Baidoa during the civil war. Reer hassan is the one who karbaashed shabelle when he came to beledxaawo. I personally lost one uncle in the fight against USC in afgooye and another one when we were liberating gedo from the USC. Ibraahin were leading the fight against oromos in libaan in 1991 when the derg fell and oromo militia attacked us, they were busy attacking oromos while at the same time defending from degoodia attack from the back. That's why i'm landheere, moalimu is a known karbaasher, he was the one leading the army in the latest war between reer hassan and oromo/degoodia. He now came to karbaash some fulay cagdheer

Warya reer yusuf officer was the one leading the army in waqooyi galbeed, protecting your refugee folk from isaaq xasuuq, and we know what happened when he left. Waqmaashe officers were stationed in Baidoa during the civil war. Reer hassan is the one who karbaashed shabelle when he came to beledxaawo. I personally lost one uncle in the fight against USC in afgooye and another one when we were liberating gedo from the USC. Ibraahin were leading the fight against oromos in libaan in 1991 when the derg fell and oromo militia attacked us, they were busy attacking oromos while at the same time defending from degoodia attack from the back. That's why i'm landheere, moalimu is a known karbaasher, he was the one leading the army in the latest war between reer hassan and oromo/degoodia. He now came to karbaash some fulay cagdheer
Still again booto iska jooji why did mSB go to Mandeera if reer xassan exist?

Even now in Gedo the reason why Fakemajo brought hu.tu soilders is because iskuma haleyn karo reer xassan.
How on earth would jaanan a reer axmed fight in Beled Xaawo where are those uselss oromo reer xassan askaris?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Naah ia m mouth peace for Jubbaland.
Just like Jerusalem Gedo will not be split from Jubbaland.

You will see how we will karbash you AS loving pirahnas.
*Mouthpiece *I am :russ:
I told you, you cannot spell to save your life. You need lessons down in Nairobi before you go on a spew for the Fatherland :camby:

I will get what I want. A man from Wajir will have no role in my governed state. Its just a matter of "May the Best Man Win"

And using Jerusalem is a very bad analogy :bell:

*Mouthpiece *I am :russ:
I told you, you cannot spell to save your life. You need lessons down in Nairobi before you go on a spew for the Fatherland :camby:

I will get what I want. A man from Wajir will have no role in my governed state. Its just a matter of "May the Best Man Win"

And using Jerusalem is a very bad analogy :bell:
Ok then keep correcting me.Seems like Gaajobaharey school of excellence is producing high calibre of graduates.

Gedo is and will be part of JL and Moalimu days are numbered.He can go to filtu and open Qulle school of daydreaming.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ok then keep correcting me.Seems like Gaajobaharey school of excellence is producing high calibre of graduates.

Gedo is and will be part of JL and Moalimu days are numbered.He can go to filtu and open Qulle school of daydreaming.
Whatever you say.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What's IGAD?!!
Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) is an eight-country trade bloc in Africa. It includes governments from the Horn of Africa, Nile Valley and the African Great Lakes. Its headquarters are in Djibouti City.

The Intergovernmental Authority on Development was established in 1996. It succeeded the earlier Intergovernmental Authority on Drought and Development (IGADD), a multinational body founded in 1986 by Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia, Sudan, Uganda and Kenya, with a focus on development and environmental control. IGADD's headquarters were later moved to Djibouti, following an agreement signed in January 1986 by the member states. Eritrea joined the organization in 1993, upon achieving independence.

In April 1995, the Assembly of Heads of State and Government met in Addis Ababa, where they agreed to strengthen cooperation through the organization. This was followed with the signing of a Letter of Instrument to Amend the IGADD Charter / Agreement on 21 March 1996. The Revitalised IGAD, a new organizational structure, was eventually launched on 25 November 1996 in Djibout.

View attachment 160223View attachment 160224

might as well be my toilet tissue:camby:

So farmaajo will now reinstate relations with Kenya without any conditions?
what was the point of cutting ties then?
it shows how impulsive farmaajo is, he reminds me of the unstable fdk warriors like @TekNiKo who flipped flopped from drinking and smoking to doing takfiir on people on the same day.