Official Suugo nutrition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
inquisitive et al , this shall be the thread whereby we exchange ideas and knowledge on diet and nutrition .

#hadhuudh science
# quinoa science
# semolina science
#porridge science .
# lean Cushitic man
# chiselled Cushitic chest .

You are more interested in Edris Elba and Bantus than your health.
:dead::dead:
I made a similar thread about gaining weight(not muscle at this stage) Currently at 67kg starting at low 60s with a decent diet but no working out. I'm trying to get a bit of meat because I'm very skinny for my height. I plan to start working out once I'm normal sized and preferably before I get a pot belly . My diet consists of Somali food and occasional snacks . I try to limit refined carbs like pasta etc and try to have more wholesome meals if that makes sense. For me having pasta+Suugo+banana doesn't appear the most nutritious thing but that's just my suugo science lol.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I recommend overnight oats. I'm starting to make overnight oats nowadays to reduce eating out costs. It's actually decent, esp if u like oatmeal, and its cheap to make and remix with different fruits, nuts and other ingredients. You can add protein powders if you're muscle building.

I'm having some rn with nuts, granola, and a banana I don't like to put in the jar cuz I don't like mushy fruits.
IMG_2181.JPG
IMG_2187.JPG

I recommend overnight oats. I'm starting to make overnight oats nowadays to reduce eating out costs. It's actually decent, esp if u like oatmeal, and its cheap to make and remix with different fruits, nuts and other ingredients. You can add protein powders if you're muscle building.

I'm having some rn with nuts, granola, and a banana I don't like to put in the jar cuz I don't like mushy fruits. View attachment 29931View attachment 29933
What's the difference between regular porridge and throwing in whatever you want . I just have a very large bowl of porridge and a good ol banana or two. Oh to reduce eating out costs, that was a lengthy paragraph. Is it cooked or raw?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
What's the difference between regular porridge and throwing in whatever you want . I just have a very large bowl of porridge and a good ol banana or two. Oh to reduce eating out costs, that was a lengthy paragraph. Is it cooked or raw?
I prefer a bowl of warm porridge, but it's hard to find the time. The oatmeal isn't cooked, it's raw. It sits in the milk for 8 hours or more (fridge). The prep time is like 5 secs so it works for me.

1) Intermittent Fasting Helps You Lose Weight
2) Intermittent Fasting Can raise the quality of your Life
3) Intermittent Fasting May Reduce the Likelihood of You Getting Sick
4) Intermittent Fasting Promotes Cardiovascular Health
5) Intermittent Fasting Decreases Cancer Risk
6) Intermittent Fasting Can Forestall Cognitive Decline
7) Intermittent Fasting Can Prevent Chronic Degenerative Diseases
8) Intermittent Fasting Heals Your Gut
9) Intermittent Fasting Boosts Mood and Motivation
10) Intermittent Fasting Is A Cognitive Enhancer
11) Fasting Reduces Inflammation
12) Increased Ghrelin Levels May Slow the Onset of Parkinson’s Disease
13) Intermittent Fasting Improves Learning and Memory
14) Intermittent Fasting Protects Against Diabetes Risk
15) Fasting Protects Against Autoimmune Disease
16) Intermittent Fasting Improves Sleep
17) Intermittent Fasting Helps Protect Against Infections
18) Intermittent Fasting Allows You to Maintain Your Performance
19) Intermittent Fasting Heals Your Skin
20) Intermittent Fasting Helps Ease Chronic Pain

i noticed my skin getting better, sleeping better and weight loss within a week. I plan on keeping it as a lifestyle.

1) Intermittent Fasting Helps You Lose Weight
2) Intermittent Fasting Can raise the quality of your Life
3) Intermittent Fasting May Reduce the Likelihood of You Getting Sick
4) Intermittent Fasting Promotes Cardiovascular Health
5) Intermittent Fasting Decreases Cancer Risk
6) Intermittent Fasting Can Forestall Cognitive Decline
7) Intermittent Fasting Can Prevent Chronic Degenerative Diseases
8) Intermittent Fasting Heals Your Gut
9) Intermittent Fasting Boosts Mood and Motivation
10) Intermittent Fasting Is A Cognitive Enhancer
11) Fasting Reduces Inflammation
12) Increased Ghrelin Levels May Slow the Onset of Parkinson’s Disease
13) Intermittent Fasting Improves Learning and Memory
14) Intermittent Fasting Protects Against Diabetes Risk
15) Fasting Protects Against Autoimmune Disease
16) Intermittent Fasting Improves Sleep
17) Intermittent Fasting Helps Protect Against Infections
18) Intermittent Fasting Allows You to Maintain Your Performance
19) Intermittent Fasting Heals Your Skin
20) Intermittent Fasting Helps Ease Chronic Pain

i noticed my skin getting better, sleeping better and weight loss within a week. I plan on keeping it as a lifestyle.
Thanks for the info .I have started eating less during the night and delaying the time I have breakfast due to a recent of Calool xanuun .Is it possible to maintain current weight with intermittent fasting ?

Ps.vix r exposed her hand .qarxis !

Thanks for the info .I have started eating less during the night and delaying the time I have breakfast due to a recent of Calool xanuun .Is it possible to maintain current weight with intermittent fasting ?

Ps.vix r exposed her hand .qarxis !
it is you could even built muscles. In case you want to maintain your weight you can simply eat a bit more during your eating window. skip the junk though such as junk food and sweets.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.

I'm having some rn with nuts, granola, and a banana I don't like to put in the jar cuz I don't like mushy fruits. View attachment 29931View attachment 29933
That looks disgusting and good at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts