Official Suugo nutrition thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
bodybuilding diet
this is my average daily macro breakdown.
Calories : 2800-3200
Protein: 170-200g
carbs: 220-250g
fats: 130-150g
My diet consist of a lot of meats with rice, beans, bulgur wheat, pasta, protein shake, bread, almond butter, and bananas.
I'm currently 190lb. I'm aiming to hit 220lb with 8% body fat in 4 years.

basmati rice
IMG_1058.JPG

mackerel (fish) cooked with lots of onion, tomatoes, spices. Rich in omega 3
IMG_1050[1].JPG

cooked beans with veggies and spices
IMG_1057.JPG

chicken strips

IMG_1059.JPG

Protein powder collection

IMG_1056.JPG

My mother cooks all my food and supports my bodybuilding goals. I don't know what I would do without her.

bodybuilding diet
this is my average daily macro breakdown.
Calories : 2800-3200
Protein: 170-200g
carbs: 220-250g
fats: 130-150g
My diet consist of a lot of meats with rice, beans, bulgur wheat, pasta, protein shake, bread, almond butter, and bananas.
I'm currently 190lb. I'm aiming to hit 220lb with 8% body fat in 4 years.

basmati rice
View attachment 30171

mackerel (fish) cooked with lots of onion, tomatoes, spices. Rich in omega 3
View attachment 30165

cooked beans with veggies and spices
View attachment 30176

chicken strips

View attachment 30172

Protein powder collection

View attachment 30173

My mother cooks all my food and supports my bodybuilding goals. I don't know what I would do without her.

Damn impressive walaal, I am also going on a bodybuilding diet. Currently in a Bulk-phase where I try to eat 4200 kcal a day. How old are you right now since you are planning 4 years ahead? Im 21 and trying to reach 85 kg with BF on 9-10%

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Damn impressive walaal, I am also going on a bodybuilding diet. Currently in a Bulk-phase where I try to eat 4200 kcal a day. How old are you right now since you are planning 4 years ahead? Im 21 and trying to reach 85 kg with BF on 9-10%
Thank you walaal. I'm 25. bluiding muscle is a slow process. in your first 2 years of training you can gain significant amount of muscles but after that, you can expect to gain 5 lb of muscle per year. however for us somalis, we have a poor musle building genetics so your training and nutrition has to be spot on. FYI, I take anabolic steroids. I wouldn't even be able to reach 190 lb if it wasnt for steroids since I was a fat skinny farah.

Ps. I see you have a good metabolism since you can eat 4200kcal. I have to control what I eat cause I put on fat if I go over my caloric limit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.