Official Sspot Ask a Question Answer a Question(AMA) Game

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I got tired of these reptitive threads and thought we should spice it up little,If this thread takes off I will start coming up with other ideas of games we can all enjoy, Walahi ,I my self got tired of these relationship threads,we need game ideas and if one of y'all has good one please post it, I have many game ideas too but fadlan remeber creativity is the key.

The instructions of the Game

1.Tag someone and ask them any random question, please be creative and funny, that is the purpose of this game.

2.You can tag and ask questions as much as possible, just make sure it is short and one post,one,question and one member at time,each person you tag have to answer your question and also ask you another question.

4.Members would rate the funniest questions using 5 ratings out of the 10 we have on here,you don't have to parcipate but just make sure you rate the best Q&A or posts,be fair and don't be circle jerk for each other, no simping for anyone specially the fine Halimos one here.

inCollage_20201127_202925117.jpg

5.On the 10th page we will add every body's reaction score and and determine who will end up the top 10 funniest member on Sspot,I will post the winners of inshallah and add up.

6.Also avoid NSWF and sexual questions if you can and if important use the spoilers please, don't want be the MODs throwing this thread in the Qashin or NSWF.

Last edited:

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I got tired of these reptitive threads and thought we should spice it up little,If this thread takes off I will start coming up with other ideas of games we can all enjoy, Walahi ,I my self got tired of these relationship threads,we need game ideas and if one of y'all has good one please post it, I have many game ideas too but fadlan remeber creativity is the key.

The instructions of the Game

1.Tag someone and ask them any random question, please be creative and funny, that is the purpose of this game.

2.You can tag and ask questions as much as possible, just make sure it is short and one post,one,question and one member at time,each person you tag have to answer your question and also ask you another question.

4.Members would rate the funniest questions using 5 ratings out of the 10 we have on here,you don't have to parcipate but just make sure you rate the best Q&A or posts,be fair and don't be circle jerk for each other, no simping for anyone specially the fine Halimos one here.

View attachment 155714

5.On the 10th page we will add every body's reaction score and and determine who will end up the top 10 funniest member on Sspot,I will post the winners of inshallah and add up.

6.Also avoid NSWF and sexual questions if you can and if important use the spoilers please, don't want be the MODs throwing this thread in the Qashin or NSWF.
@Basra how many meds do u take everyday