Official somaliSpot Ramadan fasting endurance (document here your hunger, food & miscellaneous)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Day 1:

Just had a small portion of porridge and much water.

I'll try to sleep as much as possible inshalah.

Thank god it is a holiday here this weekend. :hemad:

Btw forgive me guys. I don't mean what I say when I cuss at you. I pray that we all become a better Muslimeen. Those brothers and sisters of ours who have strayed just too far may they find the righteous path inshalah.

Last edited:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
There's nothing to eat at my house :mjcry:
It's the end of the month and money usually runs tight at my family's house because of bills and whatnot. It's 2 AM over here, I just might go out and get some fast food or something

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
There's nothing to eat at my house :mjcry:
It's the end of the month and money usually runs tight because of bills and whatnot. It's 2 AM over here, I just might go out and get some fast food or something

If you lived in my city I would've had you in my living room to eat with me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Bless you fam. :salute: It's the thought that counts.

Explain to me one more time how you are broke!

Do you have a family of your own?

Do you live in the U.K. ?

Have you run out of your oyster and meter coins?

Are you able to top up your phone ?

Are you commenting now from a public library in hersheherhire?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Explain to me one more time how you are broke!

Do you have a family of your own?

Do you live in the U.K. ?

Have you run out of your oyster and meter coins?

Are you able to top up your phone ?

Are you commenting now from a public library in hersheherhire?

Haha, I should've been a lot more specific. I live with my family in America, I'm on my phone right now, towards the end of the month we focus on various bills and sending money to family in Somalia so sometimes we don't have a lot to eat towards the end of the month. We're not starving but in terms of a meal for suhoor I am limited in what I can eat. I apologize if I alarmed you in any way

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Haha, I should've been a lot more specific. I live with my family in America, I'm on my phone right now, towards the end of the month we focus on various bills and sending money to family in Somalia so sometimes we don't have a lot to eat towards the end of the month. We're not starving but in terms of a meal for suhoor I am limited in what I can eat. I apologize if I alarmed you in any way

Is there anyway I can send you some little money ? Do you know how to use Groupon?

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
C_y-NXgW0AAbVkJ

:cosbyhmm:

Is there anyway I can send you some little money ? Do you know how to use Groupon?
You don't have to do that at all, I've been through much worse. We'll be just fine for afur and for the following days, it was a lack of poor planning on my part for this particular suhoor. Thanks for your compassion, though.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
C_y-NXgW0AAbVkJ

:cosbyhmm:

You don't have to do that at all, I've been through much worse. We'll be just fine for afur and for the following days, it was a lack of poor planning on my part for this particular suhoor. Thanks for your compassion, though.

Are you a college kid or something?

Stop eating fast food, its atrocious and unhealthy.

Hey! I got a brilliant idea! Figure out which mosque in your town that does an iftar

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Are you a college kid or something?

Stop eating fast food, its atrocious and unhealthy.

Hey! I got a brilliant idea! Figure out which mosque in your town that does an iftar
I'm in college, yes, but that's not really relevant to my situation. My problem is suhoor, we have iftar handled.
And yeah, come to think of it, fast food really doesn't sound good right now. Again, you don't have to worry about me, I'll be fine. It's just one suhoor.

Everyone take advantage of Ramadan month.

Make sure to finish Qur'an every week and stay at mosque.

Its a blessed month. Take advantage of it..

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Day 1. No suxuur and working a long shift:mjcry:
Your gonna kill yourself or faint you need to eat I'm already shaking and my fingers are blue I haven't had any food before sunrise, I am incredibly thirsty as a results, I never though I would want water this bad tbh, I think it's my body fighting with me, doesn't help when you have to work and your looking after patients incredibly sick patients, my mind is foggy and I just want my bed, you don't want to make decisions on a certain flow of oxygen or what type of medication to offload a raised CVP :( I just want MY BED !!!, I have bloody 6h left hopefully I don't faint halfway through, I feel like I will sometimes, the room spins and I loose my balance. Good thing I'm working in the intensive care unit plenty of doctors and nurses to asses me ;). I just want to challenge myself this month see if I can do a whole month without falling over. But it's ever so hard on the first day it's like a shock to your body, where once I had energy to nothing, my electrolytes and circulating volume isn't good. As a result I feel cranky tired and thirsty.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Your gonna kill yourself or faint you need to eat I'm already shaking and my fingers are blue I haven't had any food before sunrise, I am incredibly thirsty as a results, I never though I would want water this bad tbh, I think it's my body fighting with me, doesn't help when you have to work and your looking after patients incredibly sick patients, my mind is foggy and I just want my bed, you don't want to make decisions on a certain flow of oxygen or what type of medication to offload a raised CVP :( I just want MY BED !!!, I have bloody 6h left hopefully I don't faint halfway through, I feel like I will sometimes, the room spins and I loose my balance. Good thing I'm working in the intensive care unit plenty of doctors and nurses to asses me ;). I just want to challenge myself this month see if I can do a whole month without falling over. But it's ever so hard on the first day it's like a shock to your body, where once I had energy to nothing, my electrolytes and circulating volume isn't good. As a result I feel cranky tired and thirsty.

We should be pen pals to help us get through the month:banderas::browtf:

-Al Xisaabiye:mjswag: