Official somaliSpot Ramadan fasting endurance (document here your hunger, food & miscellaneous)

Your gonna kill yourself or faint you need to eat I'm already shaking and my fingers are blue I haven't had any food before sunrise, I am incredibly thirsty as a results, I never though I would want water this bad tbh, I think it's my body fighting with me, doesn't help when you have to work and your looking after patients incredibly sick patients, my mind is foggy and I just want my bed, you don't want to make decisions on a certain flow of oxygen or what type of medication to offload a raised CVP :( I just want MY BED !!!, I have bloody 6h left hopefully I don't faint halfway through, I feel like I will sometimes, the room spins and I loose my balance. Good thing I'm working in the intensive care unit plenty of doctors and nurses to asses me ;). I just want to challenge myself this month see if I can do a whole month without falling over. But it's ever so hard on the first day it's like a shock to your body, where once I had energy to nothing, my electrolytes and circulating volume isn't good. As a result I feel cranky tired and thirsty.

Didn't u become some atheist feminist?

You are confusing. You used to be a good Muslim and then you started to promoted atheism.

May Allah guide u

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your gonna kill yourself or faint you need to eat I'm already shaking and my fingers are blue I haven't had any food before sunrise, I am incredibly thirsty as a results, I never though I would want water this bad tbh, I think it's my body fighting with me, doesn't help when you have to work and your looking after patients incredibly sick patients, my mind is foggy and I just want my bed, you don't want to make decisions on a certain flow of oxygen or what type of medication to offload a raised CVP :( I just want MY BED !!!, I have bloody 6h left hopefully I don't faint halfway through, I feel like I will sometimes, the room spins and I loose my balance. Good thing I'm working in the intensive care unit plenty of doctors and nurses to asses me ;). I just want to challenge myself this month see if I can do a whole month without falling over. But it's ever so hard on the first day it's like a shock to your body, where once I had energy to nothing, my electrolytes and circulating volume isn't good. As a result I feel cranky tired and thirsty.

Weren't you insulting the Prophet NNKH and Islam recently as last week? What a hypocrite munafaq!?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You didn't prepare well I guess.

Ramadan Kareem walaal! Cafis saamah!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I got 7 hours to go folks!

It's the first day and I put myself to sleep.

Now I'll leave to visit a sick person in a hospice who has no relatives and who asked to be visited over social media awareness.

@AbdiJohnson this is a general section thread. It is a special occasion. This is a disrespect to me, put it back.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Luckily this Ramadan has began on a long weekend here. It's the Memorial Day weekend so I sleep up to 3pm. The rest of the time I take it easy like a pregnant gazelle

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I broke it gentleman my gastritis has flarred up with all the late night eating, as a result suffered from GERD and upper abdo pain :( didn't sleep a wink not the mention I had a shift the next day, currently on break, 12.5h shift in ITU no sleep exhausted and hungry I couldn't take it, Grabbed a cake bought in by a colleague from holiday and a coffee, had no food as I thought I could handle the fast today, perkiness has sprung inside me, I think a trip to the doctors would be good. My stomach acid has changed I usually stop eating after 6pm but with this late night eating it's tipped my stomach over the edge, as a result my acid levels are high and I have no mucosa to protect my stomach :( . Which equates to pain and lack of sleep. Last Ramadan I couldn't fast also because of my chronic gastritis of which I sufffered since childhood.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I broke it gentleman my gastritis has flarred up with all the late night eating, as a result suffered from GERD and upper abdo pain :( didn't sleep a wink not the mention I had a shift the next day, currently on break, 12.5h shift in ITU no sleep exhausted and hungry I couldn't take it, Grabbed a cake bought in by a colleague from holiday and a coffee, had no food as I thought I could handle the fast today, perkiness has sprung inside me, I think a trip to the doctors would be good. My stomach acid has changed I usually stop eating after 6pm but with this late night eating it's tipped my stomach over the edge, as a result my acid levels are high and I have no mucosa to protect my stomach :( .

Apparently you're young what led you to have GERD? Were you getting fed bisbaas at the tender age of 2?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Apparently you're young what led you to have GERD? Were you getting fed bisbaas at the tender age of 2?
I always had a funny stomach since childbirth so I think it's an autoimmune related problem, I cannot handle food after 6pm my stomach needs a long time to digest if I eat at 9pm and go to bed at 10pm I feel it the pain is horrible like being punched and kicked, I toss and turn not sleep which affects my work and attention, I look after sick patients I cannot afford to come in groggy tired and in pain. I can only fast on my days off I can go through the pain and sleep after the pain has settled without having to worry about waking up in the morning.

I always had a funny stomach since childbirth so I think it's an autoimmune related problem, I cannot handle food after 6pm my stomach needs a long time to digest if I eat at 9pm and go to bed at 10pm I feel it the pain is horrible like being punched and kicked, I toss and turn not sleep which affects my work and attention, I look after sick patients I cannot afford to come in groggy tired and in pain. I can only fast on my days off I can go through the pain and sleep after the pain has settled without having to worry about waking up in the morning.
My advice for you is don't fast if you can't don't try to test your bodies limits.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
My sister had it too from a young age she used to eat bisbaas with everything but know it's much less noticeable than before
Mine is nothing to do with peppers I don't eat the stuff I have had this since young, the pain is unbearable it's like wanting to vomit but you can't, I fear for contracting an ulcer.