Official SomaliSpot Quiz

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen , it's the time of the year where we conduct a test ,
It starts off easy, and some are perfect riddles for boomers and zoomers. Others, however, are hard and may require you to be a wizard, so keep going if you’re undeterred. We even threw in some funny riddles to keep you going. Now, if you make it toward the end, you can try the rest, but beware: The hard ones will put you to the test!
Take a deep breath this won't be unchallenging ,if you can solve these questions then you are indeed gifted .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• 1: Smoke
  • 2: Sponge
  • 3: Candle
  • 4: Echoes
  • 5: A promise
  • 6: A chalkboard
  • 7: Your name
  • 8: Axis
  • 9: Axis smh lol
  • 10: They're the same
  • 11: The word "silence"
  • 12: A river
  • 13: The river was frozen
  • 14: Mirrors
  • 15: Fire

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
  1. [*]1: Smoke
    [*]2: Sponge
    [*]3: Candle
    [*]4: Echoes
    [*]5: A promise
    [*]6: A chalkboard
    [*]7: Your name
    [*]8: Axis
    [*]9: Axis smh lol
    [*]10: They're the same
    [*]11: The word "silence"
    [*]12: A river
    [*]13: The river was frozen
    [*]14: Mirrors
    [*]15: Fire
@Kishime okay brainiac , tell me this

1. A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Next, she hangs him. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Explain.
  2. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
  3. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?
  4. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
  5. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?

@Kishime okay brainiac , tell me this

1. A woman shoots her husband, then holds him underwater for five minutes. Next, she hangs him. Right after, they enjoy a lovely dinner. Explain.
  2. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
  3. I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?
  4. You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?
  5. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
1. She took a photo of him and developed it in the dark room.

2. A map

3. A pencil

4. All the people were married.

5. A map :browtf:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

5. silence can also work

@sambuusi can you answer these
@Kishime you can also answer once completed your assessment.

1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
  2. I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?
  3. Only one color, but not one size,
    Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
    Present in sun, but not in rain,
    Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
    What is it?
  4. Who is that with a neck and no head, two arms and no hands?

What is it?
  5. Jama, Abdi, and @Medulla are drinking shaax. meanwhile Burcawi, @Tawheed , and Abshir are drinking soda. Using logic, is Ayaan drinking shaax or soda?
Kkkkkk

Last edited:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
  1. How is Abdi 10 years old in 1970, but only 5 years old in 1975?
  2. There was a man walking in the desert. It was an especially hot day that day. In the distance, the man suddenly saw a restaurant. He rejoiced and ran to the restaurant and immediately asked the waiter for a glass of water. Instead, the waiter pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man's head. The man replied with, "thank you". Why did the man say "thank you"?
  3. I can be written, I can be spoken, I can be exposed, I can be broken. What am I?
  4. What’s black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you’re all through with it?
  5. What has only two words, but thousands of letters?

1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
  2. I am something people love or hate. I change peoples appearances and thoughts. If a person takes care of them self I will go up even higher. To some people I will fool them. To others I am a mystery. Some people might want to try and hide me but I will show. No matter how hard people try I will Never go down. What am I?
    What is it?

What is it?
  5. Jama, Abdi, and @Medulla are drinking coffee. meanwhile Burcawi, @Tawheed , and Abshir are drinking soda. Using logic, is Ayaan drinking coffee or soda?
1. the letter "m"
2. age
3. a shadow
4. a shirt
5. ???

What is it?

What is it?
  5. Jama, Abdi, and @Medulla are drinking shaax. meanwhile Burcawi, @Tawheed , and Abshir are drinking soda. Using logic, is Ayaan drinking shaax or soda?
Kkkkkk
she's drinking caano iyo shaah

1. How is Abdi 10 years old in 1970, but only 5 years old in 1975?
  2. There was a man walking in the desert. It was an especially hot day that day. In the distance, the man suddenly saw a restaurant. He rejoiced and ran to the restaurant and immediately asked the waiter for a glass of water. Instead, the waiter pulled out a gun and pointed it at the man's head. The man replied with, "thank you". Why did the man say "thank you"?
  3. I can be written, I can be spoken, I can be exposed, I can be broken. What am I?
  4. What’s black when you get it, red when you use it, and white when you’re all through with it?
  5. What has only two words, but thousands of letters?
1. he died in 1970 at the age of 10 and it is his 5th year anniversary since his death in 1975
2. it was a water gun (;
3. a promise?
4. ???
5. post office

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
@Kishime I've translated this personally from Xhosa, Zulu and Tsonga folklores
good luck sxb I'll be doing Swahili and Somali soon :) kkkkk

1. I am neither inside nor outside but I am in every house. Who am
I?

2. I have a house full of milk and crunchy food inside and the husk
all over my shell. I am a fruit growing in tall tree in Africa and
Islands. Who am I?

3. I am born tall, but I die very short. I am used inside the house.
Who am I?

4. I have ten servants that obey to my orders; they help me
whenever I need them. They nourish me, help me wear my
clothes and they turn the pages of my book when I am reading.
They never argue among themselves, who are they?

5. Two doors are opening and closing at the same time. But they
are not doors of my house. What are they?

6. I have a good friend, who is teaching me a lot of things, but
unfortunately my friend is not speaking. Who is my friend?

7. Who is taller when he sits than when he is standing?

8. I am always spinning, but I don’t have any clothe; who am I?

9. I am a huge tree, but you will see my fruits only in the night.
Who am I?

10. What are the two things that are going everywhere
together day and night, but will never meet?

good thing i didn't :silanyolaugh:
trickery is haram you know

tenor.gif

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
These are compelling riddles
1. Nin baa wado soo maray isagoo safar ah markaa wuxuu la kulmay nin kale oo safara lakiin oday yara weyn ah. markaasbaa ninkii ku yiri odaygii waryaa i qaad aan ku qaadee!! .... ka jawaab macnaheeda haddaad garanayso.

2. Maalin ramadaan ah ayaa nin muslim ah oo sooman ayaa soo galay meel xaaran lagu cunaayo. markaas ayuu laba koob oo shaaha isku dhuftay xaraarada haysay awgeed.Ninka soontii ma ka jabtay mise kama jabin????????

3. Miyaad garanaysaa halka nirigtu hooyaddeed uga weyn tahay??