Official Somalia Twitter Account Refers to Somalia as an Arab Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, I'm well aware of that. Just saying you lot spoke a Cushitic language before that. In the Horn haplogroups and ethnicity are heavily linked. I'm a Cushitist. Perhaps I'm biased against you since Ethio-Semetic languages aren't music to my ears. :nahgirl: And I loathe hate spicy, undercooked food. At least you don't have large noses. :rejoice: You've maintained some of your genetic integrity.

FYI, my tribe never claimed Arab. :shaq: Where more Cushitic than your Oromo and Agew cousins.
Well the Somalian language sounds very disgusting in my honest opinion, so yes you're biased. Why do you comment as though you're trying to hide your smirky remarks? Your ancestors came from Ethiopia as the cushtic languages along with the Afroasiatic family originated there. Somalians are probably oromos who had gotten lost in the desert.

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
f*ck arabs we should've never joined the arab league :susp: but in a away im kinda happy that countries like comoros and sudan are ruining the arab identity by claiming to be arabs :trumpsmirk: kinda like how indigenous and african mixed spaniards in the americas ruined the spanish identity lol now when you think of a spanish person you dont think of a white person, im praying that'll be the fate of these goat fuckers soon :russ:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well the Somalian language sounds very disgusting in my honest opinion, so yes you're biased. Why do you comment as though you're trying to hide your smirky remarks? Your ancestors came from Ethiopia as the cushtic languages along with the Afroasiatic family originated there. Somalians are probably oromos who had gotten lost in the desert.

But Oromos have that omotic admixture absent/negligible in Somalis. Were actually a better proxy than them for East African. They are far too heterogeneous - given their expansionism. :gucciwhat: Plus, show me one with the Dir haplogoup - T1a. :nahgirl: We don't by the tall tales bro. Somalia isn't a desert. Its called desertification. And my ends are quite arable.

Get those ears flushed. We know you got a thing for Somali jams. :ulyin:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:icon lol:

What made me question that allegation was that I rarely saw her in the politics section and the untaggable ethiopian dude hasn't been active the past month.
IMG_3934.PNG

:ulyin:

:chrisfreshhah:

:icon lol:

What made me question that allegation was that I rarely saw her in the politics section and the untaggable ethiopian dude hasn't been active the past month.

Just ask him !!!!!!because he was telling her "her name just that she is Ethiopian " , honestly I don't remember the thread but ask him what he did meant at that day.

Just ask him !!!!!!because he was telling her "her name just that she is Ethiopian " , honestly I don't remember the thread but ask him what he did meant at that day.

wow, you've got a great memory :icon lol: I've checked his post history and saw his comment

But Oromos have that omotic admixture absent/negligible in Somalis. Were actually a better proxy than them for East African. They are far too heterogeneous - given their expansionism. :gucciwhat: Plus, show me one with the Dir haplogoup - T1a. :nahgirl: We don't by the tall tales bro. Somalia isn't a desert. Its called desertification. And my ends are quite arable.

Get those ears flushed. We know you got a thing for Somali jams. :ulyin:
The haplogroup T isn't indigenous to Africa. That's why most Horners do not have it. The oromos are heterogenous as they have assimilated a large amount of cushtic and omotic peoples of southern Ethiopia, but still maintain their original stock in certain parts of the country (south eastern-south). Omotic peoples have also assimilated many peoples including niolites on their south western flank. They normally look like the current Pm of Ethiopia, who is omotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts