Official Somalia Twitter Account Refers to Somalia as an Arab Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Somalia is a 'torn country' like Turkey.

In Turkey, you have Europe bootyclappers and Middle East bootyclappers.

For Somalis, there is the Arab bootyclapping contingent and then the 'Black'/Sub-Saharan bootyclappers.
Somalis are only "torn" in the West, Turks are "torn" in their country and in the West.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
:mybusiness:
Arab culture=Somalian culture
Xabash culture =
IMG_6699.JPG

Again, you're a literal Arab rapebabby that speaks a language that can only be described as South Arabian lmao.
We speak south Semitic languages that have nothing to do with Arabic or Arabs. Only a dimwit would connect the two. Our society and people predate Arabs by 10k years. Even if we were 100% Arab we wouldn't take adopt their subhuman culture.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We speak south Semitic languages that have nothing to do with Arabic or Arabs. Only a dimwit would connect the two. Our society and people predate Arabs by 10k years. Even if we were 100% Arab we still wouldn't take adopt their subhuman culture.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Literally a South Semetic offshoot whose closest relatives are other South Semetic languages i.e. South Arabian Mehri

S A N D E D
A
N
D
E
D

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Literally a South Semetic offshoot whose closest relatives are other South Semetic languages i.e. South Arabian Mehri

S A N D E D
A
N
D
E
D
We had a language shift around 7k bce with the Semitic language having developed locally, we spoke Semitic languages before most of the ME, and it might have spread to south Arabia from Ethiopia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We had a language shift around 7k bce with the Semitic language having developed locally, we spoke Semitic languages before most of the ME, and it might have spread to south Arabia from Ethiopia.

I don't know what's sadder, the possibility that you might believe this or the cognitive dissonance you must surely endure from knowing your ancestors were cucked

Whys Eritrea part of the Eurabia conspiracy?
Most Eritreans speak a bit of Arabic and is the second most known after Tigrinya.

I don't know what's sadder, the possibility that you might believe this or the cognitive dissonance you must surely endure from knowing your ancestors were cucked
i didn't say Semitic languages originated there, I said the Semitic language spoken there has. Semitic languages originated in Assyria.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Most Eritreans speak a bit of Arabic and is the second most known after Tigrinya.

i didn't say Semitic languages originated there, I said the Semitic language spoken there has. Semitic languages originated in Assyria.

Please save yourself some embarrassment and exit any thread that mentions Arabs.

You're basically a Brazilian mullato tryna diss someone for being a Portuguese stan kkkkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending