Official: Shirweynaha Wadatashiga Puntland 15/3 Thread

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I once said the SL border at the geedka yoocada to my isaq ex. Don't blame the brother :lolbron:

No surprise there. The laandheer drip* is hard to miss

*first time I'm using the word drip, hopefully I used it in the right context

You claim you’re 24. You should know how to use drip correctly. :damsel:

Farm

VIP
7X2P7K1.jpg

wIUCrwU.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
FGS foreign Minister Awad will not participate the event. That's good news

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Since Feb announce and I was waiting for this great day. I hope this will end Somalia hustler and open new path toward our future. Today federalism dead and welcome to confederation :salute:.
Welcome back sxb.
:friendhug:
Who is this guy?
He's a crazy Somaliland supporting Cumar Maxamuud youtuber in America who occasionally makes intelligent comments about Puntland. I wouldn't waste my time listening to him.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
He's a crazy Somaliland supporting Cumar Maxamuud youtuber in America who occasionally makes intelligent comments about Puntland. I wouldn't waste my time listening to him
And he got the worst pronunciation of Farmajo, he says "Farmaaje" :mjlol:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Welcome back sxb.
:friendhug:
:friendhug: thx bro.

It's great day for Dul Udug nation. After three days H.E Deni will announcement confederation air and live from garowe to World as new dawn in Somalia. Thanks for federal haters they in-light our leaders that is all this time was waste of years after what we did to bring dead Somalia back alive by losing our great soldiers, loss so many money, loss lasscanood for what?.
Those southern African ass kisser didn't appreciated PL sacrifice for Somalia. We should leave them alone no more Big brother. All IDP should be kick out of PL and sent them back from they came from cause their lands secure by heroesN&N. JL will be spacial case because if our clans living there. Ha nolato PL.