Official: Shirweynaha Wadatashiga Puntland 15/3 Thread

89487204_105727797714621_6333024901103878144_o.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

This meeting isn’t just about our position moving forward but what will we do with these useless politicians who are meant to represent us. President Deni should arrest all of them including the useless alcoholic Ahmed Awad. Force nabar iyo naxdin to find themselves some new coonbayas.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Puntland has been carrying the burden of Somalia for far too long. It’s time to cut our losses and let Somalia go. We need to do right by Puntland and its people, i’Allah
ESrpOVPWoAEb_Vb.jpg

Duchess

VIP

I know Iman isn’t liked here but I completely agree with him. There are only two ways forward. PIM or submit.

Duchess

VIP
If tomorrow results in the same fruitless calaacal about midnimada Soomaaliya I will throw President Deni in the dustbin with the rest of the disappointing politicians. I need to see a clear path to separation. I will even be satisfied with a special arrangement for Puntland but anything less and I will be done with this government.

Iman is absolutely right. If President Deni won’t separate, he should submit and drink the nabar iyo naxdin kool aid because there is no other alternative.

Duchess

VIP
It’s run by some pro Somaliland Dhulo... sadly PL Post gave it him. It’s why their English articles are so odd he’s always talking about British borders

Idiots. They just killed their website by giving it to that gypsy. :ivers:

Trending

Latest posts