NEWS Official: Shirweynaha Wadatashiga Puntland 15/3 Thread

U sheeg sxb. Puntland ayaa goeysa LOL waa wax lugu qoslo. Kii waxaas la imaada dacas ayaa lugu dilin wlhi.

Dhalinyaradana kadaran wlhi inaad kadaa dhicineynin Puntland ayaa Soomaliya ka goeysa. Midh ayaan xasuustaa waxaas Garowe la yimid iyo waxa kadhacay meeshaas bissinka.
For how long are we going to stay hostage for a failed state? Puntland has been governing itself for the past 30 years as an independent state.. Do you want us to throw all that away and submit to the will of the shady n&n administration who wish to destroy Puntland and the federal system?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Reer PIM crying over Deni’s stance of Somalia i thought it was a joke did you guys really think he would have the guts to secede
:dead::russ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Deni reform PL in every aspect. I would not say Asad will be better or worse only Allah knows but Deni even with his mistakes still better then Faroole,Gaas and Cadi musa AUN.

Reer PIM crying over Deni’s stance of Somalia i thought it was a joke did you guys really think he would have the guts to secede
:dead::russ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What ever the outcome of the meeting or decision that will be reached, Puntland will always be an autonomous federal state.. Beside we've built in a clause in the constitution that grants Puntland the right to secede if the federal system collapses .. In other words the n&n monkeys in office will eventually end up shooting themselves in the foot with their anti federalism policies.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
I see so just Farmaajo, then wait till his terms over or support a candidate thats pro federalism.

That's what i don't get from so many PIM supporters here, do you hate Somali unity or just Farmajo. :drakelaugh:

Everyone has the right to hate a leader, look at Trump lol, liberals hate him to the extreme, but do you see California or other liberal states wanting independence free from the orange boogie man? No! they focus on a party with their beliefs, choose a leader, wait patiently till trumps term is over and vote for a new president.

What the people of all these states should be doing is form a party that supports your beliefs in how to fix Somalia, choose a leader and get his daabo in office, not demand separation like those guys up north! You know, the Democratic way.

We didn't like HSM either.

Can't say the same for the gullible Sheikh Sharif :pachah1:

For how long are we going to stay hostage for a failed state? Puntland has been governing itself for the past 30 years as an independent state.. Do you want us to throw all that away and submit to the will of the shady n&n administration who wish to destroy Puntland and the federal system?
4 ever. We are not going to secede sxb. We are part of Somalia and Somalia is number one. There will be one man one vote for constitution, what if people say no we don't want federal system ?

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
4 ever. We are not going to secede sxb. We are part of Somalia and Somalia is number one. There will be one man one vote for constitution, what if people say no we don't want federal system ?

There's a mud hut in a tuulo in Gedo with your name written on the entrance

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Sorry our country is shared and we rule it togather. Not by one person.

Ofc laakiin su asha ka jawaab sxb. What if people say no to the federal system?
which people? literally majority support federalism in PL, ofc your ppl in gedo don't because they have not achieved anything and wants free handouts from Mogadishu.

which people? literally majority support federalism in PL, ofc your ppl in gedo don't because they have not achieved anything and wants free handouts from Mogadishu.
Nope u are wrong sxb majority of ordinary people support centralism. U just can go and ask. War dadka wey daaleen sxb. Waxaa lugu hayaa ilaahey hana daafiyo waxaan.

My people from Raaskambooni ilaa Raas Caseyr support centralism. We will see that aftilee hala qaado.

Trending