Official Puntland Ministers Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abdalla his last were 53 President Deni reduced it by two ministries (one mediocre) and therefore got rid of 2 full minister and 4 State Ministers.

Two full Ministers and ministries merged into Interior and Environment (Federal and Democratisation and Agriculture and Irrigation) while the bogus ministry of 'Reconstruction and Development' was scrapped altogether.

Break down

Gaas's 53 minus 3 full ministers (Merged Ministries Federal Democratisation+Agriculture and Irrigation+scrapped scam ministry Reconstruction and Development) minus 4 state ministers minus 1 Deputy Minister (scrapped bogus ministry of 'Reconstruction and Development')= 45+3 second deputy ministers for Interior, Finance and Environment and Agriculture and Irrigation=48

Abdalla have the beesha Fiqi accepted yet the Minister for Women and Family Development, or they resigning her?

Remember a eedo from London also replaced Caasha Geele when the latter was sacked for siding with one certain individual.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I owe Reer-Bari an apology I think I confused him with his cousin Armadillo who falsely claimed Gallan was half 'Bantu'.

Reer Bari called him out on that and corrected him.

Well done for predicting the eloquent well spoken Abdisamad Gallan as Minister for Security and Disarmament.
no problem.

Poets it is actually 7 but the correct comparison would be 9 against 5 as 'Siciid Harti' got 5 while 'Maxamed Harti' got 9.

Harti got altogether 17 out of 18 Ministers!

What's up with Somalis having too much useless ministries?

Wasiirka qorsheynta/tamarta/ciyaaraha

:what:

That is because many large clans would be without ministers had there been non useless ministries. As long as the positions are named based on clan and not on merits then that is the only option, beside another civil war.

Status
Not open for further replies.