Official Puntland 2019 Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Karaash will become Vice President. Him and Cabdi Ibraahim Warsame (Qawdhan) are competing for the votes in the last round.

Both are Dhulbahante.

Wallahi he did better than expected though, can't take anything away from that. We will see him in 2024 back stronger

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wouldn't mind if he won tbf, just don't like how he used to be a Jaajuus
How was he a jajuus? Don't take the piss now. Your man won, go celebrate it. But I won't let you disrespect my forever president Asad like that.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Siciid didn't even sleep for 72hours, if he had lost I'd guarantee he would've had a stroke
I didn't sleep since Sunday evening.

I've been crying since 3 am last night, I'm going to sue Deni for emotional distress.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Although, President-elect Deni wasn’t among my favorites but now that he’s been elected, I have decided to forget about everything I have heard about Presidential candidate Deni and will from here on out, judge him by his actions as President of Puntland. I wish him all the best in leading Puntland in the next 5 years. I hope he follows the footsteps of former great PL presidents i.e., Gaas, Cade Muse (AUN), and Abdullahi Yusuf (AUN).

This is the first PL election that I have followed and have learned so much! Thank you to my fellow Puntlanders who have taken the time to share their inputs with me. I will continue to voice my opinions on all things related to PL. You can expect to find me engaging in keyboard worrior-ing in the Political, Tribal and Development sections. :trumpsmirk:

Attachments

• New President.PNG
    New President.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending