OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
How do the Nets approach game 6? I fear they go all out, end up losing and have nothing left in the tank for game 7. I think if they’re down 18 or more in the first quarter, they should throw in the towel
Harden needs to step up Jeff green will never drop 20+ point game again

digaagjecel

KD seems offended that Kris Middleton and Jrue Holiday are trying answer him bucket for bucket. I have a feeling it won’t work @digaagjecel
When bucks are aggressive they are a totally different team, like you said awhile back when the bucks don’t do well Middleton is just ass. When things are going well Middleton looks like a all star.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
When bucks are aggressive they are a totally different team, like you said awhile back when the bucks don’t do well Middleton is just ass. When things are going well Middleton looks like a all star.
He’s my least favourite player. The worst part is when the camera catches him trying to act calm after hitting a fluke and-one. Streaky motherfucker

The only positive takeaway is that I’m $ 100.00 richer after this game.

digaagjecel

He’s my least favourite player. The worst part is when the camera catches him trying to act calm after hitting a fluke and-one. Streaky motherfucker

The only positive takeaway is that I’m $ 100.00 richer after this game.
Bro I actually feel bad talking shit about Giannis he’s just a humble ass nigga. But man do I hate the bucks.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bro I actually feel bad talking shit about Giannis he’s just a humble ass nigga. But man do I hate the bucks.
Why feel bad about Giannis? His Nigerian ass is scamming the NBA. KD and Harden are pure skill but this bastard backs up and charges into the paint as his main source of offence. Nobody wants to see it.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Who do you have in game 7? The Nets have 2x FMVP in KD and the best player left in the postseason. The Bucks have years of miserable failure that they’re motivated to get over. I predict KD goes OFF again and they win but just 😅

digaagjecel

Why feel bad about Giannis? His Nigerian ass is scamming the NBA. KD and Harden are pure skill but this bastard backs up and charges into the paint as his main source of offence. Nobody wants to see it.
You got to understand that’s his game, god gave him that physically ability. What do you want the guy to get handles and be able to create a shot and hit. If that happens the bucks would be 6 times straight nba champions from there on out and Giannis would win mvp every year. I’m glad he’s just rim rusher or we’d be in big trouble.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You got to understand that’s his game, god gave him that physically ability. What do you want the guy to get handles and be able to create a shot and hit. If that happens the bucks would be 6 times straight nba champions from there on out and Giannis would win mvp every year. I’m glad he’s just rim rusher or we’d be in big trouble.
Agreed. I hate the organization more than anything.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Bucks did well cause they wanted it more a rabid desperate deer is more dangerous than a deer in headlights. I still go for the Nets though to end this, they have the best player in the world Kevin Durant.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Bucks did well cause they wanted it more a rabid desperate deer is more dangerous than a deer in headlights. I still go for the Nets though to end this, they have the best player in the world Kevin Durant.
I’m also picking the Nets but it’s a game 7 for a reason. It’s basically a tossup with one side having KD and the other not

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I’m also picking the Nets but it’s a game 7 for a reason. It’s basically a tossup with one side having KD and the other not
I got the nets to.

The bipolar celtics traded kemba for al horford :mindblown: It makes no sense. And these niggas love to misstreat their pg's isaiah Thomas-kyrie- kemba-rozier

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I got the nets to.

The bipolar celtics traded kemba for al horford :mindblown: It makes no sense. And these niggas love to misstreat their pg's isaiah Thomas-kyrie- kemba-rozier
Horford is 35 and appeared to be in decline with Philly. The only real asset they got is Moses Brown and he’s an unknown quantity. Brad Stevens was a good coach but not GM

digaagjecel

Horford is 35 and appeared to be in decline with Philly. The only real asset they got is Moses Brown and he’s an unknown quantity. Brad Stevens was a good coach but not GM
I believe getting that 16th pick was the smartest thing to do. If they can get Davion Mitchell who I believe is the best player in the draft(yes even over cade Cunningham) then they win big time while also getting a young tall center. I feel bad for okc they were second fav team even though I just bandwagonned this year.

Trending