OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Doesnt matter based KD will eliminate them in ECF. Now Kwai is injured the West is up for gamble if he doesnt come back. CP3 is also out for blood with no championship
The Nets can double Embiid and allow others to beat them. But they’ll out-shoot Curry and Harris so that’s got to be the plan.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn! I put 50 dollars on hawks and this epic come back got me going nuts lets gooo

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Ice trae da gang ice trae da gang

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I had 10$ on 76ers and utah win the odd was against them highly. They both lose like langaabs :mindblown:
I put $ 100.00 on the Clippers and was willing to lose it as long as they lost the game. They won so I got my 100.00. Believe it or not I also put 100.00 on Philly moneyline and was willing to lose 100.00 if the 76ers lost. They did.

So I gained no money but I’m emotionally satisfied. The choke job was so therapeutic that I paid for it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
I put $ 100.00 on the Clippers and was willing to lose it as long as they lost the game. They won so I got my 100.00. Believe it or not I also put 100.00 on Philly moneyline and was willing to lose 100.00 if the 76ers lost. They did.

So I gained no money but I’m emotionally satisfied. The choke job was so therapeutic that I paid for it.

Iam gonna put money on the nets tonight the odds are high. I actually think that they will finish it there

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Iam gonna put money on the nets tonight the odds are high. I actually think that they will finish it there

I’m putting money on the Bucks. Irrational strategy but if I lose my money, I will rejoice in the Nigerian freak failing in the playoffs. If the Bucks win, I get compensated for it. I know it’s an absurd strategy

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Did you watch pandemic P carry the clippers? Wow I think he’s close to shedding that label.

Unless they fall in both game 6 and 7

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
How do the Nets approach game 6? I fear they go all out, end up losing and have nothing left in the tank for game 7. I think if they’re down 18 or more in the first quarter, they should throw in the towel

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
KD misses a 3 that he usually makes. On the other end Jrue Holiday hits a pull up 3 and the crowd erupts. This is not going to be sustainable.

Trending

Latest posts