OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Green will never have a 27 point game again. If the nets are smart bring harden back next game otherwise game 7 will be up for debate.

digaagjecel

You wanna risk harden? He might get injured again and then he is done for the playoffs
He doesn’t even have to do much just having him on the court will create spacing. It’s do our die your willing to let some small injury determine your chance of winning a ring. It’s game 6 nets with harden or no harden and game 7 bucks simple!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He doesn’t even have to do much just having him on the court will create spacing. It’s do our die your willing to let some small injury determine your chance of winning a ring. It’s game 6 nets with harden or no harden and game 7 bucks simple!
Do you think kyrie is gonna play game 6?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

I find it so absurd that a player as experienced as Chris Paul wouldn’t take care to not get covid. Free trip to the NBA finals for curious George and the Clippers. They were going there anyway but now the 2nd best team in the west is missing their best player.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

Kawhi has an ACL injury and will miss rest of playoffs. Jazz to the finals now that CP3 is also out. 76ers or Bucks are now my favourites to win it all.

digaagjecel

Ice trae da gang ice trae da gang

giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
76ers are wild card team in my opinion sometimes they just won’t perform.
They spent 6 years at the bottom of the NBA standings to accrue as many lottery picks as possible. They found Embiid and Simmons and missed out on Tatum and others. Makes sense that at some point your lottery picks start producing with the right coaching.

I hope it fails though.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Doesnt matter based KD will eliminate them in ECF. Now Kwai is injured the West is up for gamble if he doesnt come back. CP3 is also out for blood with no championship

Trending