OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Celtics, Heat, Raptors, Knicks, Hawks, Hornets, Pacers and Wizards all have 0% chance of winning the east, yet only one of them will get a lottery pick and that’s Toronto.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The most exciting NBA post season is about to begin. Make your predictions about which teams meet in the finals and who ultimately wins.

For me, the Lakers win the west and lose in 6 to the Nets in the finals. The Jazz, Suns and Nuggets get exposed as pretenders once again.

Lakers unexpectly lose to warriors. Steph takes the warriors to conferce finals but loses agains suns. In the east it will be between nets and bucks.

The most exciting NBA post season is about to begin. Make your predictions about which teams meet in the finals and who ultimately wins.

For me, the Lakers win the west and lose in 6 to the Nets in the finals. The Jazz, Suns and Nuggets get exposed as pretenders once again.
Lakers will win all the way! But don’t even care for basketball anymore. Never liked Lebron. Always been a Kobe stan! Without Kobe basketball will never be the same. RIP Black Mamba! Always & forever!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers will win all the way! But don’t even care for basketball anymore. Never liked Lebron. Always been a Kobe stan! Without Kobe basketball will never be the same. RIP Black Mamba! Always & forever!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
LeBron is great. How come you don’t like him? I hated him during the LeBronto years for good reason.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers unexpectly lose to warriors. Steph takes the warriors to conferce finals but loses agains suns. In the east it will be between nets and bucks.
The Miami Heat are a sleeper team again and can upset the Bucks or 76ers

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Playoffs is gonna be interesting this time around. Both east and west conference got intriguing matchup. Clippers trying avoid the Lakers till the conference finals. We’ll see if the Nuggets tank against the Blazers tomorrow. Nobody wants to face a healthy Lakers.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Playoffs is gonna be interesting this time around. Both east and west conference got intriguing matchup. Clippers trying avoid the Lakers till the conference finals. We’ll see if the Nuggets tank against the Blazers tomorrow. Nobody wants to face a healthy Lakers.
What’s funny is that there are a lot of pretenders who think they have a chance. Lebron will get fifth ring or Nets will win. Some people think the Jazz, Suns, blazers have a shot

I got the feeling Clippers take the West this year bro they replaced that bum Trezz with Ibaka, instant upgrade there. PG is actually healthy and they got Rondo now too. Playoff Kawhi do your thing bruv :banderas:

Forget about jazz and blazers but healthy suns is problem. That dude cp3 is like magic johnson but -10 inch. He makes teams better. His iq and leadership is what made suns playoffteam and got them the first playoffs in a while. Dbook has been in the league for 6 year and this will be his first playoffs postseason
giphy.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I got the feeling Clippers take the West this year bro they replaced that bum Trezz with Ibaka, instant upgrade there. PG is actually healthy and they got Rondo now too. Playoff Kawhi do your thing bruv :banderas:
Clippers will clip. Outside of Kawhi, they all still have a mindset that they already won something. These bums Patrick Beverley, Jackson and Luke Kennard look at the camera every time they score as if they didn’t lose 3 in a row to Denver.

My guess is the nuggets and Lakers win today, which sets up a clippers Lakers first round. Clippers take game 1 and start mean mugging. One of them says something about lebron, who is reminded in a press conference by a reporter. He chuckles and Lakers win 4-1

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Forget about jazz and blazers but healthy suns is problem. That dude cp3 is like magic johnson but -10 inch. He makes teams better. His iq and leadership is what made suns playoffteam and got them the first playoffs in a while. Dbook has been in the league for 6 year and this will be his first playoffs postseason
giphy.gif
You wanna make a bet that they lose first round? Too young to succeed.

Clippers will clip. Outside of Kawhi, they all still have a mindset that they already won something. These bums Patrick Beverley, Jackson and Luke Kennard look at the camera every time they score as if they didn’t lose 3 in a row to Denver.

My guess is the nuggets and Lakers win today, which sets up a clippers Lakers first round. Clippers take game 1 and start mean mugging. One of them says something about lebron, who is reminded in a press conference by a reporter. He chuckles and Lakers win 4-1
Yeah that is true they are some cocky fellas :pachah1: and Kawhi isn’t enough of a leader to change their culture but we’ll see and yea I agree with the denver thing if the brackets stay as is I could definitely see the Nuggets making it that far I don’t think Portland or Phoenix can guard Jokic he’s the MVP this year, spectacular player it just sucks Jamal got hurt

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m really excited about all of the storylines going into the playoffs. So much pressure on everybody. Coaches will lose their jobs for sure and players might demand trades after the first round or second round.

1. The Bucks just made all of these moves only to lose to Jimmy Butler in the FIRST round. Budenholzer is gone after the first round and the Nigerian freak demands a trade, but can’t be traded.
2. The 76ers tanked for years to get lottery picks and when they finally got it together, they have no answer for the slim reaper and the beard. It turns out they’ll have to wait until the Nets dynasty ends in 2024. By this time, Embiids career is over due to injury, Simmons is traded and they start a new process.

3. The clippers find out that it wasn’t Doc Rivers that cost them last year after LeBron ousts them in the first round. Kawhi is a free agent this summer and after watching the finals from the sidelines again, signs with Lakers to maximize his opportunity.

4. The mormons disappoint in the playoffs again and come back a weaker team next year.

5. The blazers fire Terry Stotts after relying heavily on his guard duo who dont play defence. The Blazers lose Norman Powell in free agency and regret trading Gary Trent Jr to the Raptors.

6. The Raptors get the 1st overall pick and draft Cade. The 14 teams who don’t make the finals are kicking themselves for not having a lottery pick.

My Bulls didn’t even make the play-in tournament. We should’ve traded for Vucevic earlier in the year. I’m optimistic about next year however.

:francis:

I originally had the Lakers making it out the West but now I’m leaning towards the Clippers. LeBron and AD look like a shell of themselves and the Clippers upgraded heavily. West got some intriguing matchups so it’s gonna be entertaining.

I got Brooklyn winning the whole thing.

Trending