OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This guy is tryna clown me but atleast I admit to the fact that my wizards are garbage this delusional craptor fans thinks they can win another one soon :mjlol:

@No pun intended since u wanna clown on the wizards why don't u tell em what we did to you in 14 :trumpsmirk:
2014? What about 2017-18 which was more recent? Dude stick to NSFW. The wizards are done if they weren’t already. Bradley Beal to Nets. John Wall will never return

24d.jpg

Need a little bit of craptors repellent

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
2014? What about 2017-18 which was more recent? Dude stick to NSFW. The wizards are done if they weren’t already. Bradley Beal to Nets. John Wall will never return
U clearly don't know shit about basketball lol. Wizards where 5th seed in 14-15 season and raps where 4th so raps where the favourites to win but got SWEPT. In 17-18 season the raps where 1st seed and wiz where 8th seed. Y'all where the clear favourites but the fact y'all gave up two games to an 8th seed is just fucking pitiful.

Beal has already stated he plans on retiring as a wizard and Wall is healthy and planning on coming back this season. We also got Rui Hachimura so all we gotta do is sign a couple good pieces and we will be a top 5 seed easily.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
U clearly don't know shit about basketball lol. Wizards where 5th seed in 14-15 season and raps where 4th so raps where the favourites to win but got SWEPT. In 17-18 season the raps where 1st seed and wiz where 8th seed. Y'all where the clear favourites but the fact y'all gave up two games to an 8th seed is just fucking pitiful.

Beal has already stated he plans on retiring as a wizard and Wall is healthy and planning on coming back this season. We also got Rui Hachimura so all we gotta do is sign a couple good pieces and we will be a top 5 seed easily.
Dude chill.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This guy is not a real fan of any team. Real fans celebrate wins and take losses personally.
That's rich coming from the goofball that bets against his own team. You also have up on your own team after they lost game 1 against celtics who tf bails out on their team after 1 game foh ur the fakest fan I done seen

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
That's rich coming from the goofball that bets against his own team. You also have up on your own team after they lost game 1 against celtics who tf bails out on their team after 1 game foh ur the fakest fan I done seen
I was upset my team lost a winnable series to a team everyone thought they should beat. I invested not only time but lots of money in my team. You are a troll because nobody in Washington likes the wizards