OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Figo is gonna act a fool if lakers secure the ring today :mjlol:

It's funny cuz niggas like @Figo used to be the biggest lebron haters back in the day when Kobe vs Lebron was a debate but now he's boutta be all on lebron's meat slurping and shyt :pachah1::russ:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Finally the real Lakers show up to finish this series. When we’re tuned in offensively and defensively we’re hard to beat.

#17 :wow1::rejoice:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
@Figo is gonna act a fool if lakers secure the ring today :mjlol:

It's funny cuz niggas like @Figo used to be the biggest lebron haters back in the day when Kobe vs Lebron was a debate but now he's boutta be all on lebron's meat slurping and shyt :pachah1::russ:
Dkm you’d be slurping on your opp shit if he joined your team and got you a chip too. Btw I never disliked Bron I’ve always respected him. I hate Bronsexual’s with passion tho.

Congrats to LeBron on beating an injured Miami team. (Bam missed Games 1-3. Dragic missed Games 1-5.) Easiest ring in his career and this ring holds very little weight

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I tip my hat to the Lakers they won the ring fair and square :manny:

Low-key happy the season over ngl been a long time since my wizards have played a game. Shyt doesn't feel the same when ur watching two teams ur not cheering for :francis:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Lakers are 2020 Champs!! LeGoat is 4x FMVP. Rondo won a chip with arch rivals Lakers and Celtics. Danny Green won his 3rd championship with his third team. The overachieving Miami Heat were exposed as a 5th seed. And finally, the Raptors are the last eastern conference team to win a title and it looks like it will stay that way

Lakers are 2020 Champs!! LeGoat is 4x FMVP. Rondo won a chip with arch rivals Lakers and Celtics. Danny Green won his 3rd championship with his third team. The overachieving Miami Heat were exposed as a 5th seed. And finally, the Raptors are the last eastern conference team to win a title and it looks like it will stay that way
I told you they would win saaxiib weeks ago I told you easy win

1) LeBron is nowhere near the GOAT.
2) Heat weren't exposed, they were crippled/injured.

1) LeBron is nowhere near the GOAT.
2) Heat weren't exposed, they were crippled/injured.
1602471525892.jpeg