OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Lakers are 2020 Champs!! LeGoat is 4x FMVP. Rondo won a chip with arch rivals Lakers and Celtics. Danny Green won his 3rd championship with his third team. The overachieving Miami Heat were exposed as a 5th seed. And finally, the Raptors are the last eastern conference team to win a title and it looks like it will stay that way
1602471665216.jpeg

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lakers are 2020 Champs!! LeGoat is 4x FMVP. Rondo won a chip with arch rivals Lakers and Celtics. Danny Green won his 3rd championship with his third team. The overachieving Miami Heat were exposed as a 5th seed. And finally, the Raptors are the last eastern conference team to win a title and it looks like it will stay that way
Are you still hurt ninyow? Why can’t you give credit where it’s due? :mindblown:The Heat aren’t a shit team they earned the right to be in the finals. They took us to 6 games with injuries to Bam and Dragic. Celtikks and Raptors wouldn’t have done this btw Bron would’ve easily swept or gentlemen sweep them.:hahaidiot:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
1) LeBron is nowhere near the GOAT.
2) Heat weren't exposed, they were crippled/injured.
Explain how lebron is no 🐐?? His prime lasted for much longer than MJs and a lot of it was wasted dragging a team of nobodies to the finals year after year.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Are you still hurt ninyow? Why can’t you give credit where it’s due? :mindblown:The Heat aren’t a shit team they earned the right to be in the finals. They took us to 6 games with injuries to Bam and Dragic. Celtikks and Raptors wouldn’t have done this btw Bron would’ve easily swept or gentlemen sweep them.:hahaidiot:
All I’m saying is Miami overachieved this year and a lot of it was the bubble, which deprived higher seeds of the home court advantage they worked all year for. There’s no way to prove it but under normal circumstances, the Bucks beat the heat and Celtics and lose to the Raptors, who beat the Lakers

Explain how lebron is no 🐐?? His prime lasted for much longer than MJs and a lot of it was wasted dragging a team of nobodies to the finals year after year.

LBJ is one of the Goats, but MJ is clearly greater and always will be.

Jordan has more:

- MVPS
- Chips
- FMVPS
- Defensive Player of the Year
- Scoring Titles (MJ has TEN, LBJ only has one.)
- Steals Titles
- All-Defensive Teams Selections
- Better Finals Record
- Undefeated in Finals
- Better defender
- Didn't jump teams
- Accomplished more in less time
- Accomplished more with less help
- Dominated and had an entire decade on lock (1990s)
- Dominated a league full of bigmen as a guard
- Revolutionized the Game better
- The 2 most important things in basketball are scoring and defense, MJ is better at both.

If MJ didn't retire in the middle of his prime. He'd have an extra scoring title, arguably 2 more chips and FMVPs, and probably 1 more MVP award.

LeBron meat riders' excuse for LBJ being greater is longevity stats..

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
LBJ is one of the Goats, but MJ is clearly greater and always will be.

Jordan has more:

- MVPS
- Chips
- FMVPS
- Defensive Player of the Year
- Scoring Titles (MJ has TEN, LBJ only has one.)
- Steals Titles
- All-Defensive Teams Selections
- Better Finals Record
- Undefeated in Finals
- Better defender
- Didn't jump teams
- Accomplished more in less time
- Accomplished more with less help
- Dominated and had an entire decade on lock (1990s)
- Dominated a league full of bigmen as a guard
- Revolutionized the Game better
- The 2 most important things in basketball are scoring and defense, MJ is better at both.

If MJ didn't retire in the middle of his prime. He'd have an extra scoring title, arguably 2 more chips and FMVPs, and probably 1 more MVP award.

LeBron meat riders' excuse for LBJ being greater is longevity stats..
Let’s compare MJs 6 titles to Lebron’s 4 since regular season stats don’t really matter (Giannis is MVP and Lebron >>> him). 5 of Lebron’s appearances in the finals were with the worst managed team in sports and so it’s ok that he went 1-4.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I’m still really upset about how the playoffs turned out. The Miami Heat had one of the worst road records in the league and we’re guaranteed NO home court advantage under normal circumstances. Yet the league bailed them out along with the Denver Nuggets who would NEVER do that again.

Im also really upset about the impact that the terror group BLM had on the NBA, with teams contemplating LEAVING the bubble over some rapist negro getting shot by cops. You can tell the best players in the game didn’t give a shit, as Lebron, AD, Kawhi and others refused to wear that bullshit moniker on their uniforms. Michael Jordan would NEVER allow that bullshit to distract him and he would KILL teammates who would talk about boycotting.

The players who talked about boycotting had little basketball intelligence and competitive spirit, and on top of that should’ve known their place in society. The assholes get paid millions to play with a ball, not fix problems that DONT exist.

I’m still really upset about how the playoffs turned out. The Miami Heat had one of the worst road records in the league and we’re guaranteed NO home court advantage under normal circumstances. Yet the league bailed them out along with the Denver Nuggets who would NEVER do that again.

Im also really upset about the impact that the terror group BLM had on the NBA, with teams contemplating LEAVING the bubble over some rapist negro getting shot by cops. You can tell the best players in the game didn’t give a shit, as Lebron, AD, Kawhi and others refused to wear that bullshit moniker on their uniforms. Michael Jordan would NEVER allow that bullshit to distract him and he would KILL teammates who would talk about boycotting.

The players who talked about boycotting had little basketball intelligence and competitive spirit, and on top of that should’ve known their place in society. The assholes get paid millions to play with a ball, not fix problems that DONT exist.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The Raptors have tough decisions to make going forward. I have a feeling Giannis re-signs with the Bucks and eventually starts winning. I’m worried they sacrifice this season, lose key free agents such as Fred and Serge and have nothing to show for it in 2021.

I think the future is very bright, however and players like OG, Norm, VanVleet, Siakam and Thomas can all find another gear for next season, which is expected to be a lame duck season for most teams. They were two possessions from advancing to the conference finals after all.

They have a chance to extend OG right now or risk losing him in free agency, especially if he improves his offence. The Raptors were so high on him that they were willing to lose DeMar and possibly pascal to trade for Kawhi.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

You sound like a bytch my nigga raps are garbage and got clapped by celtics hold ur L and keep it moving weirdo

The Raptors have tough decisions to make going forward. I have a feeling Giannis re-signs with the Bucks and eventually starts winning. I’m worried they sacrifice this season, lose key free agents such as Fred and Serge and have nothing to show for it in 2021.

I think the future is very bright, however and players like OG, Norm, VanVleet, Siakam and Thomas can all find another gear for next season, which is expected to be a lame duck season for most teams. They were two possessions from advancing to the conference finals after all.

They have a chance to extend OG right now or risk losing him in free agency, especially if he improves his offence. The Raptors were so high on him that they were willing to lose DeMar and possibly pascal to trade for Kawhi.
I think Ibaka signs w/ a WC contender and FVV goes to the Knicks.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Every team was under the same circumstances... sleeping in the same hotels, eating the same food. Give the Heat and Denver their credit. I’m a Kawhi fan but I wasn’t surprised when the Clippers blew the 3-1 lead, they lack chemistry + Denver is a team full of fight, Murray can hoop.

Miami is the most well-constructed team in the NBA. They have rim protection, shooting, defense, bucket generators etc and most importantly a leader in Jimmy/ Great coaching. There isn’t a single flaw on their roster. Stop complaining about other teams success and give credit, please.
Every team was NOT supposed to be under same circumstances. The regular season is for gaining home court. Teams that suck in the road are supposed to get punished. I guarantee you young players wouldn’t have balled out like they did.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
You sound like a bytch my nigga raps are garbage and got clapped by celtics hold ur L and keep it moving weirdo
Celtics wouldn’t have won every “home” game and Raptors wouldn’t have every “away” game under normal circumstances. You’re a wizards fan
:mjlol:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Celtics wouldn’t have won every “home” game and Raptors wouldn’t have every “away” game under normal circumstances. You’re a wizards fan
:mjlol:
Kawhi got u your only ring lol the craptors would be ringless without KD and Klay being injured u goof no way the craptor baby dinosaurs beat the Celtics bubble or not

Trending

Latest posts