OFFICIAL NBA THREAD

Ei5Fz6JXYAIwEu1

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Reer raptors, this is why you should be happy not to make the finals.

Better to lose with dignity in 7 than be spanked like this :trumpsmirk:
Raptors defence is way better than Miami’s. They just wouldn’t score much on this defence. We’d be down 10 not 32 though

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Dragic is likely out for the series. Heat are done, he was their best bucket getter.
I’m still shocked at how they easily beat a much more talented team in Boston. I don’t think they win the Milwaukee or Boston series under normal circumstances.

I’m still shocked at how they easily beat a much more talented team in Boston. I don’t think they win the Milwaukee or Boston series under normal circumstances.
It sucks we'll never get to know, hopefully next season there can be limited fans at games and teams will play in their normal arenas.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Celtics could’ve won the series but they had horrible game management in some games where they were all over the Heat. The playoffs is a different kind of beast if you repeat the same mistake you’re going home.

People are gonna say the Lakers got an easy chip with injuries to the likes of Dame, Bam, Dragic etc but the Lakers are a well oiled team. Imagine how much more lethal we’d be if we had a consistent third scorer? KCP has filled this spot sometimes but he’s also inconsistent albeit not as bad Luzma and Green.

I would’ve loved to have faced the Bucks or Celtics but it wasn’t meant to happen.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I just can’t stand Jimmy Butler and I don’t know why. I keep hearing the commentators drooling over him and it makes me sick. He’s kinda good but not AD level